Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Well look at that. If the shoe fits and all.

Yes, I agree Hamas are murdering Gazan civilians en masse, you are absolutely correct.

Infact, the event with the most fatalities in the current Oct 7 war was the Ah Ahli hospital carpark explosion. Nearly 300 dead murdered by Hamas terrorists in a failed attempt to murder Israeli civilians.

Not that we would know by your posting history.

Amusing that those in this thread who post similar content to Jackson Hinkle, Alex Jones, The Grazyone, Russian MFA sociel media channels etc etc really believe in what they are posting.
God you are as silly as I suspected and supported by Z from the magpie board,this thread is also good for a laugh, not just Ukraine you worry about but another fascist state Israel.

Yes, I agree Hamas are murdering Gazan civilians en masse, you are absolutely correct.

Infact, the event with the most fatalities in the current Oct 7 war was the Ah Ahli hospital carpark explosion. Nearly 300 dead murdered by Hamas terrorists in a failed attempt to murder Israeli civilians.

Not that we would know by your posting history.

Well, this is a pretty gross post.

The IDF have actually (you know, that thing that means did it successfully) slaughtered tens of thousands of Palestinian civilians.

I'm sure you'll claim that this is just pro-Hamas propaganda or some such.

Well, this is a pretty gross post.

The IDF have actually (you know, that thing that means did it successfully) slaughtered tens of thousands of Palestinian civilians.

I'm sure you'll claim that this is just pro-Hamas propaganda or some such.

What a horrific post. Excusing the actions of Hamas murdering their own people which incidentally included the biggest slaughter of Gazan citizens in a single incident simply because IDF have also done the same.

What a horrific post. Excusing the actions of Hamas murdering their own people which incidentally included the biggest slaughter of Gazan citizens in a single incident simply because IDF have also done the same.

**** mate, you're so busy trying to argue everything I write, that you don't even engage your brain for a moment.

I make a post mirroring yours that the IDF can be accused of everything Hamas (who we all agree are a terrorist organisation) has been accused of, and you're out here trying to run some kind of bizarre distraction on a weird argument on a technicality about Hamas being the biggest mass killer of Gazans.

The IDF have deliberately slaughtered civilians, that's why the UN report said they've committed crimes against humanity.

**** mate, you're so busy trying to argue everything I write, that you don't even engage your brain for a moment.

I make a post mirroring yours that the IDF can be accused of everything Hamas (who we all agree are a terrorist organisation) has been accused of, and you're out here trying to run some kind of bizarre distraction on a weird argument on a technicality about Hamas being the biggest mass killer of Gazans.

The IDF have deliberately slaughtered civilians, that's why the UN report said they've committed crimes against humanity.

Your post was horrific and stupid, trying to equate the actions that Hamas did on Oct 7 with the actions the IDF have taken since, which also are horrific but not the same.

This is almost identical to the rhetoric that Hamas repeats ad nauseam and nobody is surprised to see you repeating it.

Your post was horrific and stupid, trying to equate the actions that Hamas did on Oct 7 with the actions the IDF have taken since, which also are horrific but not the same.

True, the IDF have actually likely committed and are likely still committing genocide. Hamas never did. They might have liked to, but have never had the resources nor capability to do so.

This is almost identical to the rhetoric that Hamas repeats ad nauseam and nobody is surprised to see you repeating it.

EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS HAMAS PROPAGANDA screams Zidane.

Hamas ACTUALLY entered Israel and murdered Israeli civilians, infants, grand mothers en masse. You're a cooker. This was not part of a resistance movement against an occupying power at all.

The IAGS in their report on Hamas have stated that Hamas intends to repeat these actions over and over:

Of note:

View attachment 2113209

Also, on Hamas leadership:

View attachment 2113212

But it's all good, you trivialize the threat of Hamas / Hezbollah / Houthis / Iran as nothing serious despite the fact that the IAGS have found it genocidal. Hamas make threats to all Jews which you summarily dismiss simply cos well they haven't murdered anyone this week.

Also, for someone who supposedly stands in solidarity with Palestinians it is apparent how little you speak out against Assad and his genoicdal behavior against Palestinian citizens in Yarmouk over 5 years where 25000 + were starved, refused medical treatment, water supply withdrawn over a period of 5 years. On this you have always been silent and everyone in this thread knows the reason why.

I really am not interested in your extremist views on the matter if this is the way you are going to continue posting either.

FMD its a policy brief by a Sara Brown - it says it on the title page and the URL. Its not an investigation or report, and its not by IAGS. Nothing gets through, does it?

Perhaps. But definitely not unconditional as some have falsely claimed on this thread.
Its effectively unconditional, you know it, we know it, the world knows it. The US turn a blind eye every time, waiting for an internal IDF investigation that never comes, or is complete horseshit.

And someone posting that propaganda bot Fact Finder should not be having a go at sources.

True, the IDF have actually likely committed and are likely still committing genocide.
This isn't what the ICJ found at all.

Hamas never did.
The Internatinoal Association of Genocide Scholars disagrees but let's not let the facts get in the way of a good story.
They might have liked to, but have never had the resources nor capability to do so.

EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS THE US / illumanti deliberately committing genocide against Palestine
The Internatinoal Association of Genocide Scholars disagrees but let's not let the facts get in the way of a good story either.

In short, you are prepared to ignore an actual finding that Hamas and other actors are committing genocide against Israel and are likely to do so again while at the same time claiming IDF are committing it with no entity finding Israel is actually committing genocide.

We all know why that is.

This isn't what the ICJ found at all.

The ICJ hasn't made any finding on genocide yet.

The Internatinoal Association of Genocide Scholars disagrees but let's not let the facts get in the way of a good story either.

It's not a report by the IAGS though:

its a policy brief by a Sara Brown - it says it on the title page and the URL. Its not an investigation or report

In short, you are prepared to ignore an actual finding that Hamas and other actors are committing genocide against Israel and are likely to do so again while at the same time claiming IDF are committing it with no entity finding Israel is actually committing genocide.

But there was no actual finding. The UN didn't allege crimes against humanity were committed by Hamas or other Palestinian Insurgency groups though, which is where genocide typically falls.

Funny how you'll stridently argue that Hamas committed genocide on October 7th, but despite months of sustained bombardment, killing tens of thousands of civilians, displacing almost 2 million, and making Gaza uninhabitable, you'll argue against Israel committing one.

You're absolutely broken by this one, you've somehow found yourself on the same side as a guy like ZEV.

We all know why that is.

Let me guess:

EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS HAMAS PROPAGANDA screams Zidane.

Last edited:
If one broadens the definition of genocide to include desire for and threats of acts which antagonists have no realistic capabilities of ever achieving, and actual acts against extremely small subsets of populations, however racist and evil the intent, the terms 'genocide' and 'genocidal' are diminished to the point of being meaningless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If one broadens the definition of genocide to include desire for and threats of acts which antagonists have no realistic capabilities of ever achieving, and actual acts against extremely small subsets of populations, however racist and evil the intent, the terms 'genocide' and 'genocidal' are diminished to the point of being meaningless.

You might want to lay off the definitions given your post before.

Unfortunately this offer was knocked back by Sinwar (ironic last 3 letters of his name):

Bit behind here but Nethanyahu and Gvir and the rest have said multiple times, publicly that they are going to assassinate/kill him. Got no time for for Sinwar but can understand why he might be a little sceptical of that offer.

You might want to lay off the definitions given your post before.
😂

You would understand why I won't be taking posting 'advice' from anybody who posts tweets in an attempt to defend and justify the mass murder of women and children. Actually, you probably don't understand.

Straight past Damascus, Beirut and Tripoli.

Stopped for some sight seeing, grabbed a few "souveneirs" then home in time for aruchat erev.

Nice work yeleds.

Stopped for some sight seeing, grabbed a few "souveneirs" then home in time for aruchat erev.

Nice work yeleds.

Such precision. Such planning.

Makes the mass slaughter of civilians in Gaza seem pretty… deliberate.

Hunting down and killing Hamas militants is not a genocide no matter how much you want to say it is.

Very sad that your hatred blinds you.

The Ministry of Health in Gaza just published a 649 page doc with the name, age, gender and ID number of all the ID'd Palestinians killed in Gaza from Oct 7 to Aug 31. That's 34k of the well over 40k documented killed so far.

The document is in ascending age order.

It takes 14 pages of killed babies before the casualties reach the age of 1. At least 700 children who didn't reach their first birthday.
Most of those were born, and killed, during Israel's genocide. They never knew anything else.

Nice work yeleds.
Yes, excellent work. This is what real armies do. If they weren't so cheap they could have executed similarly effective operations throughout Gaza and avoided unprecedented war crimes

Yes, excellent work. This is what real armies do. If they weren't so cheap they could have executed similarly effective operations throughout Gaza and avoided unprecedented war crimes

Tell me more about your military experience and expertise.

Also, even al-Assad run Syria doesn't manufacture weapons on top of or underneath a civilian population.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back