Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for making my argument for me and confirming it is correct.

You are now officially supporting terrorism. Congrats.

So a rocket launched at civilians is the same as a small bomb in a terrorists pocket... great analogy

Why do you hate Jews so much?

It's going to be important to know how they did it because like Pegasus, Israel used the technology first then it went on the market and it's on the loose. The Saudis were using it.

If the pagers were ordered by Hezbollah and members identified as using them, I'm not sure it could be considered uncontrolled and indiscriminate. It's targeted.

The only thing I can find this far that might certainly breach the Geneva Convention is if the explosive element in the phone was less than 400g.

How can you possibly claim this is targeted? It doesnt matter who ordered them - you cannot know who is using them or who is in the vicinity when they are detonated.

How can you possibly claim this is targeted? It doesnt matter who ordered them - you cannot know who is using them or who is in the vicinity when they are detonated.

Because they overwhelmingly from what I can see in all the footage that's (a bit foolishly imo) being posted all over socials, injured the intended targets.

I don't think the aim was specifically to kill them, it was to put them out of action, demoralise and gather intelligence in the lead up to and through the fallout.

We don't know if a small explosive was buried within the device and rigged to go off at a certain time or a command/s caused the battery to suddenly overheat and explode.
Correct, but that has nothing to do with how hard it is to trigger them (i.e. radio wavelength trigger signal sent to every device). Pagers don't transmit much (any?) data so they are more or less untrackable.

Because they overwhelmingly from what I can see in all the footage that's (a bit foolishly imo) being posted all over socials, injured the intended targets.

I don't think the aim was specifically to kill them, it was to put them out of action, demoralise and gather intelligence in the lead up to and through the fallout.

It's 'targeted' to the extent that you know these devices will by and large end up with the intended user, yes. But at the specific time, there's no way of knowing where the user will be, who will be in close enough proximity to the user to be harmed, or whether someone else (e.g. an 8 year old girl) will be close enough to the device to be killed.

How many of the ~ 2,800 injured are civilians for example? Hezbollah claim that of the 9 deaths, 6 were Hezbollah members.

Remember when Hezbollah launched a rocket that killed 12 children in the golan heights and the response from the usual suspects was either crickets or denial.

Not surprised to see the contrast in response now.

He wants it taken apart as a supremacist, fascist colonial project “genius”.

Israel does not equal Jews.

Yet you know all of this.

Can't colonise a land your indigenous to

Israel = safe haven for Jews

Your mate only wants Israel destroyed. You agree with him too?

You can identify Hezbollah fighters from watching some cctv footage? You should report to the IDF immediately, they could use your abilities.

Actually, they don't care who they maim, don't worry about it.

Just how many videos have you watched to declare this?

There is nothing less relevant to this discussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't colonise a land your indigenous to

Israel = safe haven for Jews

Your mate only wants Israel destroyed. You agree with him too?

You keep trying to make Israel = Jews a thing. It's not. Israel is a nation state, same as any other. If they want to be an ethno-religious nation state committing war crimes, crimes against humanity and violating IHL and IHRL, they can be treated as such.

Being a Jewish ethno-religious state committing war crimes, crimes against humanity and violating IHL and IHRL doesn't somehow exempt it from criticism, try as you might to pretend it does.

You can identify Hezbollah fighters from watching some cctv footage? You should report to the IDF immediately, they could use your abilities.

Actually, they don't care who they maim, don't worry about it.

Just how many videos have you watched to declare this?

There is nothing less relevant to this discussion.

All the injured for a start on my observations this far, are men.

You're reaching to claim this attack was indiscriminate imo but that's fine if you're prepared to risk credibility through your arguments.

It's a genius attack. While any civilian deaths and injuries are tragic, one death is clearly acceptable collateral damage for a targeted attack on hundreds or even thousands of terrorists. If the IDF wasn't so cheap, and if Palestinians were valued, they would use such surgical tactics to take down Hamas.

Last edited:
When someone says Israel should be destroyed and then points the finger at them calling them terrorists for defending themselves against terrorists I think I can point the finger.

In fact Im pointing it straight at you.

That's the thing about pointing a finger, when you do so three fingers are pointing right back at you.

It's a genius attack. While any civilian deaths and injuries are tragic, one death is clearly acceptable collateral damage for a targeted attack on hundreds or even thousands of terrorists. If the IDF wasn't so cheap, and if Palestinians were valued, they would use such surgical tactics to take down Hamas.

Hamas apparently use runners delivering handwritten notes

So a rocket launched at civilians is the same as a small bomb in a terrorists pocket... great analogy

Why do you hate Jews so much?
Seriously, can you move on from this line of argument? You know it's not true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back