Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

All the injured for a start on my observations this far, are men.

You're reaching to claim this attack was indiscriminate imo but that's fine if you're prepared to risk credibility through your arguments.

All 6 videos Kurve has seen contain men, case closed everybody, we good, nothing to see here.

I think from this body of evidence we can safely conclude that male Lebanese pager users are terrorists, and anyone who gets within range of an exploding pager user deserves whatever they get anyway through association.

All 6 videos Kurve has seen contain men, case closed everybody, we good, nothing to see here.

I think from this body of evidence we can safely conclude that male Lebanese pager users are terrorists, and anyone who gets within range of an exploding pager user deserves whatever they get anyway through association.

You're trying too hard now. :)

Remember when Hezbollah launched a rocket that killed 12 children in the golan heights and the response from the usual suspects was either crickets or denial.

Not surprised to see the contrast in response now.

You do realise the exact same accusation can be leveled at you, right?

You've just done exactly what you are railing against, right?

20g plastic explosive was what I read earlier, no idea if its accurate though.

Israel carried out its operation against Hezbollah on Tuesday by hiding explosive material within a new batch of Taiwanese-made pagers imported into Lebanon, according to American and other officials briefed on the operation.

The pagers, which Hezbollah had ordered from Gold Apollo in Taiwan, had been tampered with before they reached Lebanon, according to some of the officials. Most were the company’s AP924 model, though three other Gold Apollo models were also included in the shipment.

The explosive material, as little as one to two ounces, was implanted next to the battery in each pager, two of the officials said. A switch was also embedded that could be triggered remotely to detonate the explosives.

In other news, back in Gaza:

There has been a remarkable intensification of Israeli air strikes and artillery bombardments in multiple areas of the Gaza Strip over the course of the past couple of hours.

In the north, the Sabra and Zeitoun neighbourhoods of Gaza City have been under relentless Israeli attacks. Several casualties were transferred to the Baptist Hospital [al-Ahli Arab Hospital] to get medical treatment.

But the main story is in the Bureij refugee camp, where a residential building has been completely flattened. We’re talking about an estimated 80 Palestinians stuck under the debris. Civil Defence workers have managed to recover the bodies of eight Palestinians who were killed. But there are still dozens under the rubble.

The emergency workers say they are facing a remarkable challenge in accessing the site again, especially as the Israeli military has targeted a number of workers as they were heading to the place in order to rescue those who are still under the rubble.

Apparently, confrontations are still ongoing in the southern part of Gaza, in particular in Rafah, where the Israeli military has stated that there was a serious military and security incident in Rafah, with four Israeli soldiers critically wounded amid ongoing hostilities with Palestinian armed groups.

20g plastic explosive was what I read earlier, no idea if its accurate though.

The second any of these guys went through airport security it would very likely be detected and the game would be up. I wonder how they could possibly know they weren't going to travel on aircraft as there are still flights operating from Lebanon.

The New York Times reports the ambassador lost one eye and was wounded in the other when his pager exploded.

Now the whole world knows Iran's ambassador had a Hezbollah pager.

Not a good look for Iran this one having a direct link to a terror group.

How so?

The Hezbollah Golan heights massacre targeted Israeli civilians.

The Hezbollah operation targeted Hezbollah operatives. Do you believe it was a reasonable response to the Majdal Shams massacre?

No, I am not making baseless denials in the wake of a breaking news story. Having strong opinions on breaking news stories is a good way to end up consistently being wrong. I am here ready to talk about it, just waiting for more information.

Based on what you know so far, why do you think it would qualify as an indiscriminate attack?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This terrorist attack by Israel is about as targeted as the A bomb dropped on the civilian population of Hiroshima.
Except this isn't 1945 and and Israel aren't fighting WW3.
Utterly barbaric, but completely predictable.

This terrorist attack by Israel is about as targeted as the A bomb dropped on the civilian population of Hiroshima.
Except this isn't 1945 and and Israel aren't fighting WW3.
Utterly barbaric, but completely predictable.

Huh?

In terms of barbarity, dropping a 2000lb bomb on an apartment building has to be in front.

In terms of barbarity, dropping a 2000lb bomb on an apartment building has to be in front.

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Do you have a source other than Al-Jazeera for the highlighted stuff?

Al-Jazeera have been proven to publish disinformation many times in the past about Gaza related incidents.

I was looking at AJ for Lebanon updates given the US media outlets are asleep and they'd have better sources in Lebanon than the Australian outlets.

Saying it's disinformation would be suggesting it's deliberately false, meaning it outright didn't happen though, is that what you're thinking?

That video where you used the love emoji, clearly you enjoyed watching this act of terrorism. Did you notice there were children standing nearby when the bomb went off?

Did you? Didn't even damage a grape.

EDIT: Also, now children will know then men missing fingers, hands, eyes and dicks are part of Hezbollah and to stay away from them. Win win

I was looking at AJ for Lebanon updates given the US media outlets are asleep and they'd have better sources in Lebanon than the Australian outlets.

Saying it's disinformation would be suggesting it's deliberately false, meaning it outright didn't happen though, is that what you're thinking?

So that would be a no I guess as yet again you refuse to answer the question.

I don't think I have ever seen a poster so desperate to avoid answering completely reasonable questions asked of you in the context of a discussion.

An entirely reasonable thing to do considering Al-Jazeera's history of reporting on Gaza and its media bias credibility.

Despite your woeful attempt at a strawman this is not saying what you have posted is deliberately false disinformation. Just that a reasonable person should be waiting for confirmation from other unbiased sources first before jumping to conclusions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back