Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

It almost certainly won't be. Netanyahu has no interest in it being over and has already added goals related to Lebanon to the war to keep it going.

This of course is nonsense. Netanyahu clearly wants an end to the war but on his terms. Are his terms at the moment unreasonable? I would say yes they are, and hopefully he's forced out of the knesset or pressured into a deal sooner rather than later. I'm not actively calling for it but I wouldn't shed a tear if he was taken out Haniyeh style either.

If you could say to him today all hostages are released and the war stops completely with things going back to the way they were pre Oct 7 for good I would say he would take that in an instant.

So that would be a no I guess as yet again you refuse to answer the question.

I don't think I have ever seen a poster so desperate to avoid answering completely reasonable questions asked of you in the context of a discussion.

An entirely reasonable thing to do considering Al-Jazeera's history of reporting on Gaza and its media bias credibility.

Despite your woeful attempt at a strawman this is not saying what you have posted is deliberately false disinformation. Just that a reasonable person should be waiting for confirmation from other unbiased sources first before jumping to conclusions.

No Zidane, I haven't gone out scratching around for alternative sources at this point for (yet) another accusation of Israel bombing civilian buildings. I'm not sure why this one is the thing you're fixating on, it's not like the IDF haven't bombed plenty of other apartment buildings so it would be a little unnecessary for AJ to make up the IDF bombing another apartment building, and given it's well and truly something the IDF have done previously, it didn't seem necessary to cross check it.

Of course, you'll make a big song and dance about it somehow being disinformation.

Which part are you concerned is misleading? That the IDF bombed an apartment building in Gaza? That civilians would be trapped in the rubble of an apartment building bombed in Gaza? That the IDF would bomb aid workers in Gaza? None of this would be a first.

You also confuse 'bias' with 'disinformation'. AJ is biased, particularly when set against the Western MSM outlets that are very pro-Israel in their reporting. They're still a MSM outlet however, not something like The Gateway Pundit which simply makes shit up.

As relates to the 'OMG YOU'RE JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS' comment of yours, I reposted the text from the AJ news feed. You keep doing this thing where you use words and don't seem to quite know what they mean.

This of course is nonsense. Netanyahu clearly wants an end to the war but on his terms. Are his terms at the moment unreasonable? I would say yes they are, and hopefully he's forced out of the knesset or pressured into a deal sooner rather than later. I'm not actively calling for it but I wouldn't shed a tear if he was taken out Haniyeh style either.

If you could say to him today all hostages are released and the war stops completely with things going back to the way they were pre Oct 7 for good I would say he would take that in an instant.
Are you a Zionist fascist or just a plain old fascist.

I don't get the impression Netanyahu has much interest in returning to the pre-October 7th standing, he has the singular power to de-escalate at any point given he is the only person involved that can actually order the removal or reduction of IDF actions in Gaza (or further afield). At no point has he done so.

I don't get the impression Netanyahu has much interest in returning to the pre-October 7th standing, he has the singular power to de-escalate at any point given he is the only person involved that can actually order the removal or reduction of IDF actions in Gaza (or further afield). At no point has he done so.

Or you know, Hamas could surrender their leadership and return the hostages given they started the war...

At no point have they done so.

This is not reality no leader of Israel is going to call a ceasefire until all hostages and remains of hostages are returned. Hamas does this plus put their weapons down would see an end to the war.

This is not reality no leader of Israel is going to call a ceasefire until all hostages and remains of hostages are returned. Hamas does this plus put their weapons down would see an end to the war.

I'm not sure why the Palestinians would have any faith whatsoever that the IDF would cease terrorising them. They were doing it before October 7th, they're doing it in the West Bank where Hamas aren't in control. Nothing to suggest Netanyahu would withdraw the IDF troops from Gaza.

I'm not sure why the Palestinians would have any faith whatsoever that the IDF would cease terrorising them. They were doing it before October 7th, they're doing it in the West Bank where Hamas aren't in control. Nothing to suggest Netanyahu would withdraw the IDF troops from Gaza.

Would be a huge propaganda win for Hamas if they returned all hostages / remains of hostages, declared a unilateral ceasefire and Israel were to continue its war on them.

Israel would be the war in this scenario as to continue it under such circumstances would only harm it significantly.

West Bank is irrelevant to Hamas and the Israel Hamas war.

Would be a huge propaganda win for Hamas if they returned all hostages / remains of hostages, declared a unilateral ceasefire and Israel were to continue its war on them.

Israel would be the war in this scenario as to continue it under such circumstances would only harm it significantly.

West Bank is irrelevant to Hamas and the Israel Hamas war.

Not if you're a Palestinian.

How is returning to the pre-7 October situation in any way reasonable or fair for Palestine? Their people were living in enforced poverty within a prison and that's a huge part of the reason Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis, etc, etc exist in their current forms. Palestine and Israel need to come together or if that's not possible Palestine needs to be given back their land as a recognised State or else there'll be Palestinian and Jewish terrorism in the area until it happens. Or Israeli terrorists will ethnically cleanse all Palestinians from their land.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is returning to the pre-7 October situation in any way reasonable or fair for Palestine? Their people were living in enforced poverty within a prison and that's a huge part of the reason Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis, etc, etc exist in their current forms. Palestine and Israel need to come together or if that's not possible Palestine needs to be given back their land as a recognised State or else there'll be Palestinian and Jewish terrorism in the area until it happens. Or Israeli terrorists will ethnically cleanse all Palestinians from their land.

Also there's the whole issue of Gaza being made uninhabitable by the IDF. So you can't simply return to pre-October 7th.

So you are glad that Israel was able to kill some terrorists and blind 500 of them.

It's very sad that a young girl was killed.

There exists a realm between 'upset about dead terrorists' and 'glad Israel was able to kill some terrorists'. Israel are by no means the good guys in this situation.

There's a dead 8 year old girl, there's almost 3,000 people injured of whom we have no idea how many are innocent civilians, how many will have lifelong injuries, how many will die. There's schools closed, there's overwhelmed hospitals (meaning civilians having medical emergencies can't be cared for), there's fear in the community. I wouldn't say I'm glad about it. It would be a bizarre reaction to have. If many other nations did the exact same thing we'd call it a terror attack.

I certainly wasn't rushing to BigFooty to post gleefully about it like some.

There exists a realm between 'upset about dead terrorists' and 'glad Israel was able to kill some terrorists'. Israel are by no means the good guys in this situation.

There's a dead 8 year old girl, there's almost 3,000 people injured of whom we have no idea how many are innocent civilians, how many will have lifelong injuries, how many will die. There's schools closed, there's overwhelmed hospitals (meaning civilians having medical emergencies can't be cared for), there's fear in the community. I wouldn't say I'm glad about it. It would be a bizarre reaction to have. If many other nations did the exact same thing we'd call it a terror attack.

I certainly wasn't rushing to BigFooty to post gleefully about it like some.

See the thing you cant wrap your mind around is that no they wouldn't.

A carefully planned attack specifically targetting only terrorists who are CURRENTLY attacking your country.

The only people that would call that "terrorism" are posters like yourself and the rest of the pro Hamas, Hezbollah IRGC cohort on here.

See the thing you cant wrap your mind around is that no they wouldn't.

A carefully planned attack specifically targetting only terrorists who are CURRENTLY attacking your country.

The only people that would call that "terrorism" are posters like yourself and the rest of the pro Hamas, Hezbollah IRGC cohort on here.

The IDF are committing war crimes, crimes against humanity, and violating IHL and IHRL. They've killed civilians in multiple countries.

They're every bit as much a terrorist organisation as Hamas or Hezbollah.

There's only one of us gleefully posting about deaths at every turn, and it's not me.

The IDF are committing war crimes, crimes against humanity, and violating IHL and IHRL. They've killed civilians in multiple countries.

They're every bit as much a terrorist organisation as Hamas or Hezbollah.

There's only one of us gleefully posting about deaths at every turn, and it's not me.

Yeah yeah you keep saying it. Israel won't stop fighting back and let us kill them all

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back