Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

I've done some more digging for you.

It appears the only death Hezbollah have attributed to a pager explosion is as such:

View attachment 2115536

There are reports of a handful of healthcare workers fatalities from use of Hezbollah military pagers. There will obviously be an investigation to see if these casualties were also operatives for Hezbollah military.

The Lebanese Health Minister is the source for the claim about the children and health workers killed, not Hezbollah.

The Lebanese Health Minister is the source for the claim about the children and health workers killed, not Hezbollah.

Can it be confirmed that any of the pagers actually exploded in a hospital or medical setting?

I'm asking to try and determine if there's any evidence that might point to Israel's knowledge of the location/coordinates of the pagers.

Can it be confirmed that any of the pagers actually exploded in a hospital or medical setting?

I'm asking to try and determine if there's any evidence that might point to Israel's knowledge of the location/coordinates of the pagers.

Looks like a few different mobile phone stores had explosions as well. So general public may have been able to purchase these devices.

Zidane will tell us they are Hezbollah shops though. And that fruit shop obviously was only selling Hezbollah fruit.

Looks like a few different mobile phone stores had explosions as well. So general public may have been able to purchase these devices.

Zidane will tell us they are Hezbollah shops though. And that fruit shop obviously was only selling Hezbollah fruit.
Source?

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back