Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Who deleted the post about a Palestinian civilian being thrown off a roof in West Bank by IDF soldiers?

I can only assume the poster has deleted because if they actually fact checked this they would discover it was Palestinian militants who had attacked IDF soldiers and subsequently killed in a gun fight.

Look at you immediately jumping to the defence of IDF again breaking international law through mutilation of Palestinian corpses.

It's okay if it's on a public setting, can you take a screenshot rather than link it in?

Dohni.jpg

I ran it the translation through google too to double check the auto translate. Google says:

"Peace be upon you, first of all, I thank God for everything and God has destined what He wills to do. Regarding the fire that happened in the store, there was no damage to the appliances, no damage to the batteries, and nothing happened. I had a short circuit, but glory be to God, I had time to turn around gearboxes, and thank God for everything, and for the sake of the talk that never came up, it never stopped. What does it mean that I am at some point missing an excuse?..."

So I am relying on google translate and the autotranslate feature, but he seems to be talking about some kind of electrical fire, not an explosion from batteries or devices. But I don't know for sure.

If anyone understands what he is actually saying let me know.

Who deleted the post about a Palestinian civilian being thrown off a roof in West Bank by IDF soldiers?

I can only assume the poster has deleted because if they actually fact checked this they would discover it was Palestinian militants who had attacked IDF soldiers and subsequently killed in a gun fight.

It has not been confirmed anywhere that these Palestinians were militants - not like it makes any difference of course. I'm not even sure they were dead after watching these videos.

Do you realise that Palestinians in the West Bank have every right to resist Israel's occupation? That the IDF are illegally occupying the West Bank, and these 'militants' have every right to fire at them? You have no concept of that, do you?

These invading troops are violently enforcing that occupation, and you can't wait to jump in here and defend their desecration of these bodies. It's like supporting the ****ing stormtroopers.

It's amusing that you responded to this post, because you usually have absolutely no answer when I point out your ignorance.

It has not been confirmed anywhere that these Palestinians were militants - not like it makes any difference of course. I'm not even sure they were dead after watching these videos.

Do you realise that Palestinians in the West Bank have every right to resist Israel's occupation? That the IDF are illegally occupying the West Bank, and these 'militants' have every right to fire at them? You have no concept of that, do you?

These invading troops are violently enforcing that occupation, and you can't wait to jump in here and defend their desecration of these bodies. It's like supporting the ****ing stormtroopers.

It's amusing that you responded to this post, because you usually have absolutely no answer when I point out your ignorance.

I didn't even know it was you who posted it. Not surprised at all you haven't fact checked the propaganda you spout. It was a shootout between militants attacking IDF.

As for the other stuff it's so obvious you are just spouting nonsense because you know you are posting disinformation and are just annoyed you were called out for it.

Pretty clear the obvious thing for Hezbollah is to stand down all military action with Israel & call a truce. Escalating against Israel is not going to provide any benefit to Hezbollah as an organisation.
I'm confused. Isn't Israel the 14th weakest military in the world? Behind Iran and Egypt and, I dunno, Ireland? What could Hezbollah/Iran have to fear?

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back