Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

When you've got the US veto'ing things, lobby groups spending millions to ensure the 'right' politicians are elected, and leaning on foreign countries to withdraw cases or vote the 'right' way. Then you can't simply rely on the criminal system to provide any level of accountability, let alone set your moral compass right.

What you're saying in a nutshell, is the entire system is corrupt?

Cowardice?

Talk all the nonsense you want but to call Israel cowards is a clown act.

You think a small nation that has seen off multiple combatants (and kicked their arses) while surrounded by religious nut jobs on all sides are cowards?

If you want the cycle of violence to end maybe go be that guy who converts all the people following that nasty warlord called a prophet to atheists.
Yes, cowardice.

Unless, of course, you want to explain how bombing the s**t out of thousands and thousands of innocent, defenceless people is courageous.

It could be ableist, I've asked you simply to tone it down.

Please and thank you.

It wasn't used as an ableist insult.

In the context.

(2) An insult implying that someone is incompetent, stupid, etc. Can also be used to imply that the person is uncool or can't/won't do what everyone else is doing.

I feel Hamas fit that description.

Stupid and incompetent with their tactics which has lead to a disastrous outcome for their constituents.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't call terrorists gimps now?

It's not that funny you need to LOL react at my post and you're probably aware hundreds if not thousands between them have had a leg blown off.

GIMP

a physically disabled person, esp one who has difficulty walking.

Smart military practice.

Winning them the war with minimal loses.
It's cowardly, weak and criminal. Nothing "smart" about it. You admire Israel's criminal bullying - are you a bully IRL? Do you pick on women because you won't get hit back? Kids?

Why do you revel in innocent civilians getting slaughtered? That's sick.

It's not that funny you need to LOL react at my post and you're probably aware hundreds if not thousands of them have had a leg blown off.

GIMP

a physically disabled person, esp one who has difficulty walking.

I'm laughing at the double standards. I find them amusing.

I don't think anyone who was old enough to see Pulp Fiction when it came out has ever used the word in the context you are using it.

If you're much older than that then fair enough. Means something much different to you.

It wasn't used as an ableist insult.

In the context.

(2) An insult implying that someone is incompetent, stupid, etc. Can also be used to imply that the person is uncool or can't/won't do what everyone else is doing.

I feel Hamas fit that description.

Stupid and incompetent with their tactics which has lead to a disastrous outcome for their constituents.

I'm no dictionary scientist, but wouldn't the (2) imply that it is not the most common definition?

It's cowardly, weak and criminal. Nothing "smart" about it. You admire Israel's criminal bullying - are you a bully IRL?

You can keep saying that but it means nothing when it comes to Israel preserving its military.

Nothing to do with admiration.

They are fighting on multiple fronts.

Germany's defeat at the hands of a far less technologically advanced army in Russia proves that you don't overcommit troops when multiple fronts are open or potentially opening up.

Imagine thinking that discussing military tactics is anything to do with bullying.

I don't think anyone who was old enough to see Pulp Fiction when it came out has ever used the word in the context you are using it.

If you're much older than that then fair enough. Means something much different to you.

Please dont try telling me you've never heard someone use the term 'gimpy leg'. I heard it only last week.

The world has moved on since the time of Pulp Fiction boomer.

If you're much older than that then fair enough.

Yeh I'm ancient. :rolleyes:

Tired Old Lady GIF by Barbara Pozzi

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back