Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

You can keep saying that but it means nothing when it comes to Israel preserving its military.

Nothing to do with admiration.

They are fighting on multiple fronts.

Germany's defeat at the hands of a far less technologically advanced army in Russia proves that you don't overcommit troops when multiple fronts are open or potentially opening up.

Imagine thinking that discussing military tactics is anything to do with bullying.
Dropping bombs on civilians isn't military and isn't a tactic. It's a crime. It's disturbing and concerning that you don't correlate a vastly more powerful State dropping bombs on women and children in a vastly weaker, defenceless State, with bullying. It's not a war.

USA doesn't nuke States every time they start a conflict. Russia doesn't nuke Ukraine. It's because they employ military tactics. Actual military tactics, not some bogan's idea of what military tactics might be after chatting on Ladbrokes. Soldiers are expendable in a war - that's why we have them. Jesus Christ, it's like talking to ChatGPT.

Dropping bombs on civilians isn't military and isn't a tactic. It's a crime. It's disturbing and concerning that you don't correlate a vastly more powerful State dropping bombs on women and children in a vastly weaker, defenceless State. It's not a war.

USA doesn't nuke States every time they start a conflict. Russia doesn't nuke Ukraine. It's because they employ military tactics. Actual military tactics, not some bogan's idea of what military tactics might be after chatting on Ladbrokes. Soldiers are expendable in a war - that's why we have them. Jesus Christ, it's like talking to ChatGPT.

That's your impression of the battle.

Your basic scenario where it's just dropping bombs on civilians is low grade analysis.

No analysis of Hamas and how they operate.

No suggestion of how Israel removes them with minimal casualties to their own troops.

Just vapid replies.

Nobody has nuked Palestine.

What garbage are you trying to push?

Your basic scenario where it's just dropping bombs on civilians is low grade analysis.

No suggestion of how Israel removes them with minimal casualties to their own troops.

Just vapid replies.

UN Report: Israel has committed war crimes, crimes against humanity and violated both IHL and IHRL.

Your impression of warfare seems to be supporting all of the above.

I don't think anyone who was old enough to see Pulp Fiction when it came out has ever used the word in the context you are using it.
I only knew every heard that word from Pulp Fiction, I thought g**** meant someone in that weird gross suit. Never heard anyone say it in real life.

It's cowardly, weak and criminal. Nothing "smart" about it. You admire Israel's criminal bullying - are you a bully IRL? Do you pick on women because you won't get hit back? Kids?

Why do you revel in innocent civilians getting slaughtered? That's sick.
But it's winning :). What, so Israel should handicap themselves to make things equal? Or just give in?

They have a way to go to catch up to the 8000 rockets that have been fired into Israel over the past year. Is Hezbollah responsible for the deaths of civilians if they use their houses to store and fire rockets and missiles from? If I were a Lebanese person with armaments stored in my house I would GTFOOT. The Israelis can pinpoint where they are fired from.

Neither Hezbollah nor Hamas have any concern for civilians, other than that the number of their deaths can be used to build criticism of Israel in the West. The more deaths the better for them.

Just vapid replies.

You are starting to sound like Joe Biden.

By your logic USA and Russia would just nuke opponents to minimise defence force casualties - try to keep up. Either you're a genius military tactician, better than any US or Russian general, or you're not :think:

You're the one using terms you obviously have no idea what they mean. Everyone knows why nobody uses their nukes.

By my logic artillery and bombardment has been used for centuries to bombard the enemy into either submission and surrender or to the point where their defences and infantry have been softened up.

They also started to learn throwing your infantry into battle en masse was also a stupid wasteful idea of your troops.

I'd say Israel is showing signs that they have studied many different battle strategies over the centuries and determined which one will cause their troops the least casualties.

I'd say I'd do a far better job of keeping my troops alive than you would.

What's your grand plan? Send troops in to go house to house and risk far higher casualties for your soldiers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's your grand plan? Send troops in
You mean do what USA and all our allies do, Russia, etc, etc, as a means of legally and relatively ethically fighting a war, avoiding unnecessary civilian casualties? You know, the military tactic that the aforementioned Generals use? You wouldn't ever be entrusted to keep anybody alive in a civilised law-abiding nation, thank f**k.

You mean do what USA and all our allies do, Russia, etc, etc, as a means of legally and relatively ethically fighting a war, avoiding unnecessary civilian casualties? You know, the military tactic that the aforementioned Generals use? You wouldn't ever be entrusted to keep anybody alive in a civilised law-abiding nation, thank f**k.

Ah so you're Pro-Russian.

I thought that vibe was coming through. You kept using Russia as some example of being legal and ethical.

Maybe you need to read up on the Vietnam War. Bombed the shit out of the enemy using worse bombs than what Israel is using. Plenty of the "civilians" who were casualties in that war were also Viet Cong agents and sympathisers.

Remember when they bombed the living shit out of the Germans to bring the European war to an end far quicker than if they followed people like you tactics?

So what was that about tactics?

Maybe you need to read up on the Vietnam War.
Dude that was like 50 years ago.

Remember when they bombed the living shit out of the Germans to bring the European war to an end far quicker than if they followed people like you tactics?
Er, NO! How f##king old ARE you?!?!?!

It's 2024 champ, times change. Weapons, tactics, laws, and (most) people get better.

Ah so you're Pro-Russian.
WTF?!?!?!

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Is that your 'gotcha'?!?!?!

😂😂😂😂😂

Dude that was like 50 years ago.

Oh dear...

The Art of War has rightly become one of the world's most influential books on military strategy. Written well over two thousand years ago in China, but not translated into English until the beginning of the twentieth century, it is now studied in military academies around the globe. Indeed, its relevance has been reconfirmed in the twenty-first century.

Military not really your thing? Military still studying strategy from a book from over 2000 years ago but you can't manage 50 years ago.

Er, NO! How f##king old ARE you?!?!?!

It's 2024 champ, times change, (most) people do better.

The majority of people in Palestine follow the teachings of a warlord from the 600AD period.

You out there trumpeting to all the Muslims its 2024 and to do better?

You mean do what USA and all our allies do, Russia, etc, etc, as a means of legally and relatively ethically fighting a war
Relatively ethically

Russia has been indiscriminately bombing civilian population areas during their illegal invasion of Ukraine. The majority of the fighting in Ukraine has been taking place in rural areas where the civilians have been evacuated, but when fighting happens around cities, the Russians have had no problem firing artillery and bombing the cities. Anywhere from 8000+ or so civilians are thought to have died in Mariupol and around 6500 Ukrainian soldiers died defending it.

America killed 100,000+ civilians in violent deaths in Iraq. Russia and America in Syria have killed thousands of civilians in airstrikes in recent years.

I am not sure you want to use them to support your argument.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back