Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Relatively ethically

Russia has been indiscriminately bombing civilian population areas during their illegal invasion of Ukraine. The majority of the fighting in Ukraine has been taking place in rural areas where the civilians have been evacuated, but when fighting happens around cities, the Russians have had no problem firing artillery and bombing the cities. Anywhere from 8000+ or so civilians are thought to have died in Mariupol and around 6500 Ukrainian soldiers died defending it.

America killed 100,000+ civilians in violent deaths in Iraq. Russia and America in Syria have killed thousands of civilians in airstrikes in recent years.

I am not sure you want to use them to support your argument.

So whats the difference between Russia's illegal invasion, and Israel's illegal occupation?

Maybe you need to read up on the Vietnam War. Bombed the shit out of the enemy using worse bombs than what Israel is using. Plenty of the "civilians" who were casualties in that war were also Viet Cong agents and sympathisers.

Why would use this as an example of anything?

The US actions during the Vietnam war are not a shining example of morality, nor tactics.

You realise they lost the war?

So whats the difference between Russia's illegal invasion, and Israel's illegal occupation?
The point, OBVIOUSLY, is that they would all lose less soldiers and kill far more civilians if they just nuked their targets (or dropped tens of thousands of bombs and missiles on them and didn't send in troops). But that's a war crime. Sorry, didn't realise I had to dumb it down this much - forgot who my audience is!

Lots of Israeli talking heads whining about Hezbollah attacking Tel Aviv right now.

Not sure how they have any right to complain?

Again, Israel killing people is fine, but don't dare return fire.

Would Lebanon have been bombed if Hezbollah didn't send missiles Israels way?

Israel wasn't in conflict with Lebanon.

I think you'll find the answer is probably no.

Would Lebanon have been bombed if Hezbollah didn't send missiles Israels way?

Israel wasn't in conflict with Lebanon.

I think you'll find the answer is probably no.
Do you understand, 10,000 of thousand innocent people will be significantly impacted in lebanon, or you dont care. Yes, i know you will blame anyone but the people who are pulling the trigger

Do you understand, 10,000 of thousand innocent people will be significantly impacted in lebanon, or you dont care. Yes, i know you will blame anyone but the people who are pulling the trigger

I understand if Hezbollah didn't fire anything at Israel then Israel wouldn't have fired anything back.

The only people I feel sorry for in Lebanon are the Maronites and Druze. They want no part in these Hezbollah morons actions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Palestinians started the Civil War in Lebanon that lead to over 150,000 dead. Remember that?

Hezbollah put Lebanese children in danger.

If they weren't such lap dogs to Iran then no Lebanese would have even a scratch on them.
Dude i asked a simple question, it really is a yes or no response based on your statement.

I know your answer, from your response

Dude i asked a simple question, it really is a yes or no response based on your statement.

I know your answer, from your response

I just told you.

No Lebanese child would have a scratch on them if their Iranian lap dogs Hezbollah didn't fire on Israel.

No need for Lebanon to be involved if they cared about Lebanese children.

They don't.

Did you learn irony from Alanis Morissette?

"a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often wryly amusing as a result"

One would expect that after handing out so many L's to anyone who took them on a wise head would suggest not to mess with Israel. But the clowns in Lebanon did it anyway.

It was wryly amusing when those unwise heads in Lebanon got paged.

Some explosive document leaks - and they prove exactly what I said months ago.
That Blinken knew Israel were deliberately blocking and disrupting food and medicine delivery into Gaza, but chose to lie about it to Congress.

Of course Israel have lied about this the entire time, but that goes without saying.

1727268626195.png

Over 70,000 citizens of Israel have been evacuated and displaced in Northern Israel since Oct 8 last year. Hezbollah have fired over 8000 rockets at Israel and also Palestine since. Hezbollah had no reason to fire on Israel other than wanting to annihilate Jews basically.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back