Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

I can see Hamas standing down & returning all hostages within a month after the loss of Sinwar. Hopefully they collapse and are replaced by Fatah who actually have the interests of civilians first & foremost on their priorities.

They certainly do not have the capacity right now to launch a large scale terror attack on Israel right now.

I fervently hope they do.

Useful how?

Ask Netanyahu? A way for Israel to claim they have no partner for peace, an opponent whom they can claim only want the destruction of all Israel and the death of every Jew?

Why would Israel want to occupy Gaza. They would have zero interest other than security. What else do you believe they get out of occupying Gaza?

Gantz posted it, not me.

Here's a Likud party invitation to an event planning the settlement of Gaza.

Yes its pure cope. Unless you describe fleeing to a house rigged with explosives as brave. Why wouldn't the IDF send in a drone? You want them to check a house filled with explosives head first? :embarrassedv1: :thumbsu:

Looks like you're on the cope re the cowardly IDF. Couldn't kill an old man.

A lot of them protesting and refusing to be deoyed into Lebanon right now

Looks like you're on the cope re the cowardly IDF.
Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

Looking at the footage, the drone flinched when the old guy threw a stick.

I wonder if the drone operator fell off his chair?
Apparently he threw grenades which caused them to flee.

The stuff about the rigged building is cope.
Sorry guys, I can tell the death of an embarrassing terrorist to a bunch of training instructors has deeply upset you. Let's just say they fought a draw, okay? #sobrave

I fervently hope they do.

Ask Netanyahu? A way for Israel to claim they have no partner for peace, an opponent whom they can claim only want the destruction of all Israel and the death of every Jew?

Gantz posted it, not me.

Here's a Likud party invitation to an event planning the settlement of Gaza.

", Netanyahu has repeatedly rejected the idea of Israel settling civilians in Gaza" is the quote you left out of your post.

Meanwhile Khamenei openly calls for the explosion of Jews from the ME, destruction of the state of Israel.

The difference couldn't be more stark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like Sinwar was never interested in a ceasefire proposal. He was committed to war as long as he held hostages as leverage and had the backing of Iran & fellow proxies Hezbollah/Houthis.

Let's all pray that a ceasefire can now quickly be agreed for the sake of peace.

My expectation is that now Sinwar is gone and much of Hamas leadership is also gone that this war can be now ended relatively quickly.

In terms of postwar as soon as all hostages and/or remains have been returned within 14 days Israel must completely withdraw from the Gaza strip. An agreement with Fatah over governance of Gaza must be hammered out as quickly as possible. Arab league lead by Saudi Arabia to rebuild Gaza.

This might be right out there and I'm not an expert but I have a niggling thought the US will eventually be forced to choose between Ukraine and Israel, that the US might let Ukraine go.

Especially if Trump is elected in to office.

The US shouldn't need to be propping up Ukraine.

That's a European conflict.

Europe isn't a poor continent. It has the means to fully support Ukraine without the US involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back