Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Where did you get this figure? I have seen Iran ranked as high as top 14 for military spending in the world according to the Stockholm Institute for Peace Research in 2022. But they also fluctuate depending on who is compiling it and how. I have never seen a figure anywhere near as low as 1bn, though thats close to what they spend on proxies every year.

Seems at least someone is arguing that jason_recliner
Typo sorry - $US15bn. But that seems to be a max figure in recent years, so something like 50% of Israel.

Typo sorry - $US15bn. But that seems to be a max figure in recent years, so something like 50% of Israel.
True, but Israel's military spending also rose by 24% recent years due to the war in Gaza. Israel is a wealthier country, but it's not ridiculous amount of disparity over all. If Iran was involved in a full scale ground invasion I imagine they could bump up their spending significantly too.

Here is a report from 2022 before the Israel-Hamas war began, I don't know how accurate it is but its from SIPRI:

1730101189671.png

I don't recall latouf being fired for her ability. I thought a group of lobbyists took umbrage to her personal opinions and wanted her silenced. Not sure if the case has gone to court yet.
Interesting take. She was asked not to post her opinions on social media as they went against the ABC’s (admittedly mostly selectively enforced) policy of journalistic impartiality and she refused.

How to stuff up a five-day gig. You’re not more important than your employer.

True, but Israel's military spending also rose by 24% recent years due to the war in Gaza. Israel is a wealthier country, but it's not ridiculous amount of disparity over all. If Iran was involved in a full scale ground invasion I imagine they could bump up their spending significantly too.

Here is a report from 2022 before the Israel-Hamas war began, I don't know how accurate it is but its from SIPRI:

View attachment 2153205
Yes, that is very similar. I went off World Bank data.

Yes, that is very similar. I went off World Bank data.
It's not really important enough for me to take the time to look into how they calculate it and know which figure is more accurate. I think it's fair to say Israel is a richer country, particularly per capita, but they are relatively similar on military spending. It's not a wild disparity.

Did you have a question?
Have you stopped with the baseless racism/anti-semetic calls? Or do you still plan on using it as a fallback in the future (unjust, feel free to call out actual calls)?

Have you stopped with the baseless racism/anti-semetic calls? Or do you still plan on using it as a fallback in the future (unjust, feel free to call out actual calls)?
Considering one person somewhat walked back what they said and I appreciate that, and the others haven't nor have given me any reason to believe I am wrong, I will continue to call it out when I see it.

Are you guys going to keep posting baseless antisemitic conspiracy theories?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back