Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh but ... this tweet's probably had more retweets in 24 hours than I've seen in Dutton's twitter lifetime. He'll think he's on a winner with this.

The Hezbollah guy gets more retweets than Dutton.

So more trustworthy, and more media savvy!

I dare say, he was more charismatic than Dutton.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Why wouldn't Israel aid the Maronites when they were fighting the PLO?

Same reason Jordan went to war with the Palestinians.

To stop them overthrowing their Governments.

Right - so your characterisation that it was the PLO who started the Lebanese civil war was not really accurate, was it.

You're also praising infamous civilians massacres here.

Wonder why so many Palestinian refugees were in Lebanon.

Last edited:
None of those incidents started the Israel Hamas war. None of those incidents justifies October 7th.

Nothing justifies Oct 7th - but Oct 7th justifies everything right?

Just like none of the below incidents would be sufficient for Israel to start a full fledge war by committing a mass atrocity in the West Bank either:

A full fledge war. As opposed to a continuous brutal occupation, theft of land and resources, for over 70 years?

Oct 7th justified mass atrocities in Gaza, West Bank and now Lebanon and Syria though.

2022 Terrorist Incidents: The IDF reported 305 shooting attacks in 2022, triple the 91 reported in 2021. Most of the shootings occurred as Israeli troops entered Palestinian cities to arrest suspects allegedly involved in terror activities, but more than 40 of the shootings targeted Israeli civilians. The following is a representative list of terrorist attacks provided by Israeli authorities:

IDF entering Palestinian cities they illegally occupy are a valid target for Palestinians to shoot at. Those are not terrorist incidents, that is resistance. Showing here that the terrorism label is nothing but 'forms of violence Israel doesn't like'. You think the IDF should have unfettered access to kidnap people at will as if they're some ME judge/jury/executioner?

The fact you would list these incidents as if they are somehow equivalent to decades of Israeli persecuting and bombing Palestinians is disturbing.

Spot on.

I do wonder how many people Israel have to slaughter before its supporters consider the death toll to be too high?

50,000? 100,000? 250,000? Or maybe there is no limit?

And of course the death toll doesn't take into account the injured and maimed, those displaced, the property destruction, the struggle to get access to the basics (water, food, medical care) and so on.

What Israel is doing is indefensible.

Last edited:
Right - so your characterisation that it was the PLO who started the Lebanese civil war was not really accurate, was it.

You're also praising infamous civilians massacres here.

Wonder why so many Palestinian refugees were in Lebanon.

Yes it was accurate. The Palestinians did kick off the events that lead to the Lebanese Civil War.

"The Palestinian insurgency in South Lebanon was a multi-sided armed conflict initiated by Palestinian militants against Israel in 1968 and against Lebanese Christian militias in the mid-1970s. It served as a major catalyst for the outbreak of the Lebanese Civil War in 1975."

They also tried to overthrow the Jordanian Government/Monarchy. Never heard of Black September?

The Jordanians then kicked them out and sent them packing back into Lebanon. Then the Palestinians assassinated the Jordanian PM.

I'm not praising anything.

So all of these are justifiable by you?

March 1 2023
Hundreds of Palestinians in the occupied West Bank are injured by mobs of armed Israeli settlers, who burn Palestinian homes to the ground and light vehicles on fire.

March 8 2023
A top official in the Israeli government, Bezalel Smotrich, calls for the destruction of the Palestinian village of Huwara.

June 21 2023
The Israeli Cabinet gives Bezalel Smotrich sole power to construct 4,500 new illegal settlements on Palestinian land. The next day, the Israeli military murders six Palestinians.

June 28 2023
Gangs of armed settlers, encouraged by officials like Smotrich and shielded by the Israeli military, carry out five days of pogrom attacks on over a dozen Palestinian villages.

July 7 2023
The Israeli military launches the largest raid in a West Bank city in over 20 years. It raided Jenin hospital, bombed Jenin refugee camp, and shot at journalists.

Now, I'll say this before Zidane comes in with his usual bullshit.

**** Hamas and everything they stand for

Oct 7 was absolutely horrible and I hope the remaining hostages are released without harm, but if people continue to ignore many events leading up to Oct 7 then they are only hiding from things they don't want to accept.
I understand you want to give Zionists the benefit of the doubt, but if they don't understand how the Israeli government have historically been and continue to be the aggressors after 12 months, then it's not worth your time. You don't need to explain yourself regarding your position on the Iranian proxies because the west already deem them terrorist organisations and western governments don't fund them either. They'll continue to ignore the fact that these proxies were formed in response to Israeli aggression and terrorism (and also backed by the Israeli government to destabilise Palestine even further) because it doesn't suit their narrative. If they are terrorist organisations, then the IDF and the Israeli government are certainly terrorists.

Shifting the conversation to the Iranian proxies like Zionists always do and starting history on October 7 is an attempt to shift the blame away from them when the Israeli government are and were always in their entire existence genocidal maniacs bent on expanding their colonial project. They're literally preparing to invade a sovereign nation as we speak. They are pathological liars and vile narcissists.

Israeli terrorism pre-dates Hamas, Hezb and all the other proxies. To Zionists, the Israeli government will always be right even when they are completely shunned on the international stage because they believe in Israeli supremacy. Can't reason with someone that has such a fundamentally twisted logic.

The US is the only thing stopping them from being a full blown Pariah State as demonstrated by how UN votes go.

Last edited:
Yes it was accurate. The Palestinians did kick off the events that lead to the Lebanese Civil War.

"The Palestinian insurgency in South Lebanon was a multi-sided armed conflict initiated by Palestinian militants against Israel in 1968 and against Lebanese Christian militias in the mid-1970s. It served as a major catalyst for the outbreak of the Lebanese Civil War in 1975."

They also tried to overthrow the Jordanian Government/Monarchy. Never heard of Black September?

The Jordanians then kicked them out and sent them packing back into Lebanon. Then the Palestinians assassinated the Jordanian PM.

I'm not praising anything.
I wonder why none of the Arab states have come to Palestine’s aid or accepted refugees 🤔

One of your ABC’s reporters asked Dutton why Hezbollah was designated a terrorist organisation. 🙄 Your taxes at work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder why none of the Arab states have come to Palestine’s aid or accepted refugees 🤔

One of your ABC’s reporters asked Dutton why Hezbollah was designated a terrorist organisation. 🙄 Your taxes at work.

Here's the transcript, with the actual questions asked. Dutton wasn't able to answer, he just started ranting....

1727774676361.jpeg
1727774730202.jpeg
1727774757596.jpeg

How many times do I have to say October 7th justifies the war against Hamas, but in bello violations committed in the war are never justified. I feel you drift into dishonesty here sometimes. You know I have never said October 7th justifies everything. I have argued against some of the pro-Israeli people in here about the kind of things Israel can't do legally while carrying out the war.
IDF entering Palestinian cities they illegally occupy are a valid target for Palestinians to shoot at. Those are not terrorist incidents, that is resistance. Showing here that the terrorism label is nothing but 'forms of violence Israel doesn't like'. You think the IDF should have unfettered access to kidnap people at will as if they're some ME judge/jury/executioner?
Did you read what was posted? "...but more than 40 of the shootings targeted Israeli civilians"

Also what makes you think attacks on IDF entering Palestinian cities would be legal? Legal according to who? A UN General Assembly resolution that means nothing that people like to interpret as carte blanche permission to violate international law? Throw that idea out the window, it has nothing to do with law.

It certainly isn't legal according to Israel who are the legal authority in area C under the Oslo accords, and the PA who are bound by the Oslo accords to combat terrorism and hostilities against Israel in their territory. Militants can't just legally shoot at IDF at random just like Israel cannot treat members of armed terror groups in the West Bank the same as they would armed combatants in Gaza who are legal targets military targets.

Israel forces operate in areas B & C of the West Bank in accordance with Oslo,but they are supposed to coordinate with the PA to enter area A of the West Bank is my understanding. The idea that somehow Israeli forces just being present in the West Bank at all makes them legitimate targets is kind of crazy. This would obviously change if a war broke out between the PA and Israel, but until then, random acts of violence against Israeli forces would not be legal under any framework I can think of.

I mean I could be wrong, but if I am I would be interested to know how.

Last edited:
Do you know if Israel can fire rockets as outgoing, from under the iron dome and outside of intercepts?

Given this graphic from Bloomberg - there are some 'Other' but I'm guessing that would be drone attacks.

For those lemmings still believing Hezbollah actually have some world-conquering genocidal endgoals, note the ceasefire periods.

Also note the imbalance in the days immediately after Oct 7.

1727775251712.png

Comparison of fatalities:

1727775506182.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back