Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, it was a 2 part post, should have added more returns.

Of course you would avoid saying anything about this.
Apart from the obvious that it's extremely sad and needs a full independent investigation and the most severe punishment for anyone at fault, what else is there to say? I don't comment on every event that happens in the war, I don't have time to have a thorough understanding of every incident in the war nor do I ask you guys to unless you post disinfo about it. Nevertheless I commend every journalist reporting on this story for their work on keeping the IDF accountable. This is why real journalism is important.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why challenge me to comment? Do you think I would excuse it or minimize it like some of you guys would as just an "explosion of violence' but "it didn't happen in a vacuum"? Or maybe I should deny it happened at all or attack the journalists who reported on it? I could spend months looking desperately for any micro hole in the story and keep bringing up how fake I think the story is. Sorry but non-radicalized people don't behave that way. I'll leave that to some of you guys.

Mainstream media finally starting to report on these. NYT with an article where IDF soldiers confessed to using Gazans as human shields.

Funny thing is they don't even seem to know what they're doing is a war crime. Truly an army of ghouls.

1728978972116.png

Israel slaughters yet another journalist.

Do you consider this masked gunman changing into a media vest a “journalist”?

NYT article by an American volunteer trauma surgeon who was in Khan Younis, who got in touch with other American vounteer health workers to gather their experiences.

In addition to the deliberate bullet wounds to children, the prevention of food and medical supplies has led to catastrophic healthcare outcomes.

1728984640419.png

1728984841156.png

1728984791673.png

1728985018543.png

Attachments

• 1728984726195.png
    1728984726195.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 1
Did you really think no one would check the full video ZEV?

Did you really think no one would check the full video Ghost Patrol?

Are you actually saying that the terrorist demanding the press vest and helmet needed it to put out a non-existent fire?

Is that the level you have reduced yourself to?

Perfidy is a war crime.

Are you actually saying that the terrorist demanding the press vest and helmet needed it to put out a non-existent fire?

Perfidy is a war crime.

Do Hamas use fire extinguishers now?

These are the hoops you jump through to justify the slaughter of journalists.

Perfidy is a war crime.

What makes you think the guy holding a fire extinguisher is a terrorist?

You have lost the plot.

Do Hamas use fire extinguishers now?

These are the hoops you jump through to justify the slaughter of journalists.

What journalistic activities was he partaking in?
What makes you think the guy holding a fire extinguisher is a terrorist?

You have lost the plot.

What makes you think he is not?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What journalistic activities was he partaking in?

What makes you think he is not?

You are accusing someone holding a fire extinguisher of being a terrorist, without providing any evidence.

That hasbara account you linked is ridiculous, have you not scrolled down and looked at his feed?

Press vests can give quite a bit of protection against projectiles, more if they're packed front and back with steel plates so it wouldn't surprise me at all if they're in high demand, even fought over.

Seriously, who wouldn't want one running around in such a dangerous environment?

So, I suppose what I'm saying is that logically, I don't believe everybody wearing a press vest has to be the press.

Press vests can give quite a bit of protection against projectiles, more if they're packed front and back with steel plates so it wouldn't surprise me at all if they're in high demand, even fought over.

Seriously, who wouldn't want one running around in such a dangerous environment?

So, I suppose what I'm saying is that logically, I don't believe everybody wearing a press vest has to be the press.

With IDF targeting journalists, I doubt people are fighting over the press vests.

Israeli air strikes pound Gaza Strip with at least 40 people dead as UN says Israel 'cutting off northern Gaza completely'​

Israeli military strikes killed at least 40 Palestinians across the Gaza Strip as Israeli forces tightened their squeeze around Jabalia in the north of the enclave on Tuesday, amid fierce battles with Hamas-led fighters. Residents and refugees in the city of Jabalia are entering their 11th day under fire as part of a renewed push by the Israel Defense Forces. The IDF says it follows intelligence Hamas is "reforming in the area".

Palestinian health officials said at least 11 people were killed by Israeli fire near Al-Falouja in Jabalia, the largest of Gaza's eight historic refugee camps, while 10 others were killed in Bani Suhaila in eastern Khan Younis in the south when an Israeli missile struck a house. Earlier on Tuesday, an Israeli air strike destroyed three houses in the Sabra suburb of Gaza City, and the local civil emergency service said they recovered two bodies from the site, while the search continued for 12 other people who were believed to have been in the houses at the time of the strike. Five others were killed when a house was struck in the Nuseirat camp in central Gaza.

Jabalia has been the focus of an Israeli offensive for more than 10 days, with troops returning to areas of the north that came under heavy bombardment in the early months of the year-long war. The operation has raised concerns among Palestinians and UN agencies that Israel wants to clear residents from the north of the crowded enclave, a charge it has denied.

The United Nations human rights office said on Tuesday the Israeli military appeared to be "cutting off North Gaza completely from the rest of the Gaza Strip. Amid intense ongoing hostilities and evacuation orders in northern Gaza, families are facing unimaginable fear, loss of loved ones, confusion, and exhaustion," Adrian Zimmerman, a senior Red Crescent official for Gaza, said in a statement. "People must be able to flee safely, without facing further danger. Many, including the sick and disabled, cannot leave, and they remain protected under international humanitarian law — all possible precautions must be taken to ensure they remain unharmed," he added. "Every person displaced has the right to return home in safety."

The Israeli military has now encircled the Jabalia camp and sent tanks into nearby Beit Lahiya and Beit Hanoun towns, with the declared aim of stamping out Hamas fighters who are trying to regroup there. The Israeli military has told residents to leave their homes and head to safety in southern Gaza. Palestinian and UN officials say there is no place safe in Gaza.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-10-15/un-says-israel-cutting-off-north-gaza-completely/104476898

Israeli air strikes pound Gaza Strip with at least 40 people dead as UN says Israel 'cutting off northern Gaza completely'​

Israeli military strikes killed at least 40 Palestinians across the Gaza Strip as Israeli forces tightened their squeeze around Jabalia in the north of the enclave on Tuesday, amid fierce battles with Hamas-led fighters. Residents and refugees in the city of Jabalia are entering their 11th day under fire as part of a renewed push by the Israel Defense Forces. The IDF says it follows intelligence Hamas is "reforming in the area".

Palestinian health officials said at least 11 people were killed by Israeli fire near Al-Falouja in Jabalia, the largest of Gaza's eight historic refugee camps, while 10 others were killed in Bani Suhaila in eastern Khan Younis in the south when an Israeli missile struck a house. Earlier on Tuesday, an Israeli air strike destroyed three houses in the Sabra suburb of Gaza City, and the local civil emergency service said they recovered two bodies from the site, while the search continued for 12 other people who were believed to have been in the houses at the time of the strike. Five others were killed when a house was struck in the Nuseirat camp in central Gaza.

Jabalia has been the focus of an Israeli offensive for more than 10 days, with troops returning to areas of the north that came under heavy bombardment in the early months of the year-long war. The operation has raised concerns among Palestinians and UN agencies that Israel wants to clear residents from the north of the crowded enclave, a charge it has denied.

The United Nations human rights office said on Tuesday the Israeli military appeared to be "cutting off North Gaza completely from the rest of the Gaza Strip. Amid intense ongoing hostilities and evacuation orders in northern Gaza, families are facing unimaginable fear, loss of loved ones, confusion, and exhaustion," Adrian Zimmerman, a senior Red Crescent official for Gaza, said in a statement. "People must be able to flee safely, without facing further danger. Many, including the sick and disabled, cannot leave, and they remain protected under international humanitarian law — all possible precautions must be taken to ensure they remain unharmed," he added. "Every person displaced has the right to return home in safety."

The Israeli military has now encircled the Jabalia camp and sent tanks into nearby Beit Lahiya and Beit Hanoun towns, with the declared aim of stamping out Hamas fighters who are trying to regroup there. The Israeli military has told residents to leave their homes and head to safety in southern Gaza. Palestinian and UN officials say there is no place safe in Gaza.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-10-1
Looks like the Eiland Plan has kicked off. Forced population transfer, scorched earth extermination by starvation of anyone who remains. Likely a permanent military occupation in Gaza.

Anyone left in the north will be considered Hamas.

Meanwhile, an overview of the Israeli atrocities in northern Gaza.

But, hey, no war crimes to be seen here and Israel is just "defending itself".

With IDF targeting journalists, I doubt people are fighting over the press vests.

My comment was so benign ...

We just saw someone in a mask for whatever reason, in a video, take one off another person and put it on himself, including the helmet.

What do you think the reason behind it was?

My comment was so benign ...

We just saw someone in a mask for whatever reason, in a video, take one off another person and put it on himself, including the helmet.

What do you think the reason behind it was?

A perfectly reasonable question to pose in the context of the discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back