Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

UN has the right to self defence. They should be beefing up the peacekeeping force.
Send all the troops and weapons and stop the warmongering IDF invaders.

Not taking the loss of Hezbollah well, GP?

What if the UN does what you say. And Israel just withdraws back over the blue line and lobs indiscriminate bombs over the border and hides all their weapons within civilian infrastructure within Israel. What should the UN do then?

Last edited:

What if the UN does what you say. And Israel just withdraws back over the blue line and lobs indiscriminate bombs over the border and hides all their weapons within civilian infrastructure within Israel. What should the UN do then?
WTF? How can you try and justify/downplay apparent direct tank fire on a UN position? Are you for real?

We are writing "press" on our plate carriers as we speak

EDIT: i actually feel sick thinking about doing that

Last edited:
Whataboutism isn't great when those getting fired on are actual Peace Keepers
Still struggling it seems. Whataboutism? :confusedv1:

I am super interested in Ghost Patrol's response. Apparently Israel firing at a UN position damaging the watchtower and two cameras is sufficient for the UN to go to war with Israel, I am just wondering if he would support a cross border invasion over it too?

I am super interested in Ghost Patrol's response. Apparently Israel firing at a UN position damaging the watchtower and two cameras is sufficient for the UN to go to war with Israel, I am just wondering if he would support a cross border invasion over it too?
It's actually impossible for you to condemn anything Israel do isn't it?

Your respons was literally "but hezbollah!!"

Not sure why you would keep supporting Israel when they are attacking the United Nations peacekeepers. They injured at least 5 peacekeepers so far.

Do they not have the right to self defense? Is it just target practice for your IDF heroes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why you would keep supporting Israel when they are attacking the United Nations peacekeepers. They injured at least 5 peacekeepers so far.

Do they not have the right to self defense? Is it just target practice for your IDF heroes?
The UNIFIL soldiers on the ground have the right to self defense obviously. If they felt Israel were attacking them, they could shoot back.

But you are advocating for the UN to send troops in to fight the Israelis in southern Lebanon, are you not? When you say "UN has the right to self defence", I mean that doesn't really make sense, but you seem to be suggesting that Israel's actions against UNIFIL are sufficient for the UN to send in more troops and use violence to drive Israel out of southern Lebanon. Right?

Can someone explain what the UN "peace-keeping" force has been doing since 2006? It seems to have been worse than useless. Hezbollah dug tunnels within sight of UN watchtowers. And now they are refusing to leave. Why?

Over 80% of the cross border attacks are Israel attacking Lebanon.

But your propaganda piece says they are failing Israel?

Wtf?

The UNIFIL soldiers on the ground have the right to self defense obviously. If they felt Israel were attacking them, they could shoot back.

But you are advocating for the UN to send troops in to fight the Israelis in southern Lebanon, are you not? When you say "UN has the right to self defence", I mean that doesn't really make sense, but you seem to be suggesting that Israel's actions against UNIFIL are sufficient for the UN to send in more troops and use violence to drive Israel out of southern Lebanon. Right?

Israel seems to have redefined the self defense rules over the past 12 months.

Now that IDF are terrorising UN positions then all IDF facilities should be fair game, across all of Israel.

Israel seems to have redefined the self defense rules over the past 12 months.

Now that IDF are terrorising UN positions then all IDF facilities should be fair game, across all of Israel.

Hezbollah rockets have killed Palestinian citizens in Palestinian territory with rocket fire. Rockets from all of Iran's proxies regularly terrorise Palestinian civilians (also killing one in Jeriho and in Jordan). Considering Iran has called on the rest of the Middle East to declare a jihad on Israel and wants the majority Jews expelled from the Middle East I would have thought you would also be suggesting the UN declares war on Iran & Hezbollah as this is what you are suggesting for 5 UNIFIL soldiers being injured....

All posters in this thread know the reason why you haven't suggested this.

Hezbollah rockets have killed Palestinian citizens in Palestinian territory with rocket fire. Rockets from all of Iran's proxies regularly terrorise Palestinian civilians (also killing one in Jeriho and in Jordan). Considering Iran has called on the rest of the Middle East to declare a jihad on Israel and wants the majority Jews expelled from the Middle East I would have thought you would also be suggesting the UN declares war on Iran & Hezbollah as this is what you are suggesting for 5 UNIFIL soldiers being injured....

All posters in this thread know the reason why you haven't suggested this.

Israel are clearly the biggest threat in the region. Have been for decades.

The data doesn’t lie Zidane. Perhaps you should have a look at it?

UN should sort them out first. Then the smaller fish might fall into line.

Israel are clearly the biggest threat in the region. Have been for decades.

The data doesn’t lie Zidane. Perhaps you should have a look at it?

UN should sort them out first. Then the smaller fish might fall into line.

Thanks for confirming to all in the thread you are perfectly fine with Iran & proxies committing war crimes, murder, breaches of IHL & more against Palestinian / Jordanian citizens.

Thanks for confirming to all in the thread you are perfectly fine with Iran & proxies committing war crimes, murder, breaches of IHL & more against Palestinian / Jordanian citizens.

You might speak for Jazny, ZEV, Dogs and that Demons guy, but the rest of the thread is capable of critical thinking.

I don’t think you are representative of the majority.

You might speak for Jazny, ZEV, Dogs and that Demons guy, but the rest of the thread is capable of critical thinking.

Quite hilarious from a poster who has:

a) Falsely posted that Israel does not identify IDF casualties separately in its Oct 7 statistics when it clearly does.

b) Has just suggested that the UN should go to war with Israel over 5 UNIFIL soldiers injured

c) Refuses to condemn Iran & proxy war crimes, murder, breaches of IHL & similar when committed against Palestinian citizens.

From the above facts it is abundantly clear you have no capacity for critical thinking. I'd say your level of critical thinking is reposting Hamas rhetoric without ever going to the effort of actually fact checking anything.

Last edited:

There’s no doubt the majority on BF but not in the real world a few rent a crowd in each country championing Hamas and Hezbolah don’t speak for the majority.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back