Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

So it's you just don't care then.

View attachment 2151353
Thanks for letting us know
Israel seems to struggle with the whole "property destruction is prohibited" part of the occupation. Its exactly why they never signed up to the Rome Statute of the Geneva 4th.

He just described the opposite of a dictatorship.

He/she just said that Netanyahu is only in power because of "terrorists like Gvir"

Interesting you think that's the opposite of dictatorship, especially considering the United Arab list has 5 seats in the Knesset while Gvir has only one.

Nobody wants Hamas to conitinue?

Someone might want to let the supreme leader of Iran in on this secret.

Needs for me to say this.

My views on Iran come from experience IRL, of knowing some who eventually got out of there after being arrested by the guard and whose backs are striped with horrible scars, if they're probably fortunate not to have swung from a crane.

It's a brutal regime and I suspect we might live to see the end of it.

Needs for me to say this.

My views on Iran come from experience IRL, of knowing some who eventually got out of there after being arrested by the guard and whose backs are striped with horrible scars, if they're probably fortunate not to have swung from a crane.

It's a brutal regime and I suspect we might live to see the end of it.

Went to university with a guy from Iran 20 years ago. Absolute top bloke, he said the majority of people there are completely fine with western countries. Only the most hardcore are supportive of the supreme leadership privately. Publicly, not supporting the supreme leadership can be very harmful to one's health & ability to stay alive.

He/she just said that Netanyahu is only in power because of "terrorists like Gvir"

Interesting you think that's the opposite of dictatorship, especially considering the United Arab list has 5 seats in the Knesset while Gvir has only one.

Please explain how a democratically elected Government, where a specific party holds the balance of power and therefore has an outsized influence upon public policy, is a dictatorship.

Please explain how a democratically elected Government, where a specific party holds the balance of power and therefore has an outsized influence upon public policy, is a dictatorship.

This isn't what your mate claimed.

He/she said Netanyahu "is only in power because of terrorists like Gvir".

And yes, you've answered your own question, Israeli isn't a dictatorship.

Someone supporting Gazans calling on Hamas to surrender is spreading bile?

Pretty clear where your priorities lie in the war.
If that's the part you think i'm taking issue with then that's on you.

It's not a surprise mind you.

Yep, also studied with a couple of Iranians doing their PhDs and Post Docs. Loved Australia, loved Iran from what I could see.

Mine will correct if referred to as Iranian, they're Persian.

No one ever claimed it was a dictatorship, his description doesn't represent a dictatorship, that was your claim.
Yet my exact post said
No it isn't a dictatorship like you're used to.

Let's chalk this up to another bad day of posting at the office for you and call it even.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Israel seems to struggle with the whole "property destruction is prohibited" part of the occupation. Its exactly why they never signed up to the Rome Statute of the Geneva 4th.
It's ok though, Jazny says so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back