Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Like this?

Did you like this?

Or this?

Or this?

Yeah its the Jewish lobbyists you have a problem with.

Where are you getting AJDS from? Seems to be related to a different event than what Tzedek have uncovered.
No lol, they only have ever had one zoom meeting with her.
In which case, AJA's support for these illegal settlers seems to be systemic. Why are you trying to distract from this?
You are truly funny, GP. If you were on my side of the debate I would be CORFing from you so hard.

Or this?

Or this?

Yeah its the Jewish lobbyists you have a problem with.

Do APAN lobby the government on behalf of UHWC/AWDA/PFLP? Those are certainly dodgy looking orgs, but I don't believe they do from my 5 mins research.

This Mashni guy does have some colourful opinions, though pretty tame compared to what we see out of Israel these days.

How does that work Jazny.... Do they serve the food through the zoom camera?

View attachment 2152406

This has cult brainwashing event written all over it.

How does that work Jazny.... Do they serve the food through the zoom camera?

View attachment 2152406
:drunk:
The other event in the post they co-presented doesn't appear to be a fundraiser either.
Before you say "but they charge $25 attendance fee", that's not evidence of fund raising, they served supper, it would barely cover the cost of hosting it. Normally a fundraiser will be clear and say who the proceeds go to. Any reason to believe it was a fundraiser for Nachala?

Not that it matters, even if it was your argument is that AJA are funneling funds to settler terrorists, which you are so far from demonstrating. I am just playing for bonus points at this stage... you can't even show they even fundraised for a non-terrorist group, let alone funnelled money to terrorists :embarrassedv1:

Do APAN lobby the government on behalf of UHWC/AWDA/PFLP? Those are certainly dodgy looking orgs, but I don't believe they do from my 5 mins research.

This Mashni guy does have some colourful opinions, though pretty tame compared to what we see out of Israel these days.
They can lobby whatever they want.

Let's not forget that Mashni is a convicted violent criminal and a terrorist supporter. What's a little kidnap and torture of a child?

But it's the Jewish lobby in Australia that is the issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back