Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

I was going to say something in here last night about AJA, that they post like they're on amphetamines.
They AJA are RWNJs, and Avi Yemini is a complete RWNJ, but never believe anything Ghost Pauline posts. At best it's misleading, at worst embarrassing disinformation. 'Founding member' does not really mean all that much.

From the very article Tzedek Collectve referenced:
1729983217589.png

They AJA are RWNJs, and Avi Yemini is a complete RWNJ, but never believe anything Ghost Pauline posts. At best it's misleading, at worst embarrassing disinformation. 'Founding member' does not really mean all that much.

View attachment 2152478

It's a bad look being involved with that organisation and a shame the press appeared to accept them as legitimate, giving them a voice as if they were representative of the majority when they're not, they're fringe. The old school thinkers must be tearing their hair out.

View attachment 2152478

You seem a bit confused Jazny. Pauline is good buddies with the AJA.

You trying to associate my name with hers is ludicrous.

"Not sure" they're lying is what I said.

Their reserve has to be somewhere.
Depends what you mean by "their" reserve. Did you read the link I posted? A very significant portion, at the very least, of hard currency held by Hezbollah's bank very likely belongs to Lebanese people, used for legitimate economical and financial purposes. Lebanon derives a significant amount of income from contributions sent back by the diaspora, as their homeland economy is shot. Hezbollah using saved hard currency as their 'war chest' would certainly dissuade others from banking with them (it's not money they're ever going to get back, unlike the money banks borrow to invest).

It's weird how you are going all in for the far right minority group known as AJA
Yes calling them RWNJs who platform extremist groups is going all in for them. :embarrassedv1:

Just like someone pointing out the fact there is no evidence for the '40 beheaded babies' claim means they are going all in for Hamas :rolleyes:

It's okay to care about the truth. AJA can be criticised for the real things they have done, no need to make up trash to support a wider racist narrative.

Yes calling them RWNJs who platform extremist groups is going all in for them. :embarrassedv1:

Just like someone pointing out the fact there is no evidence for the '40 beheaded babies' claim means they are going all in for Hamas :rolleyes:

It's okay to care about the truth. AJA can be criticised for the real things they have done, no need to make up trash to support a wider racist narrative.

So you can call people 'hamas supporters' constantly, but if I criticise the far right AJA for supporting terrorists then I'm a racist?

You are entering brainworm territory Jazny. You really should reflect on the hypocrisy of your rhetoric.

So you can call people 'hamas supporters' constantly, but if I criticise the far right AJA for supporting terrorists then I'm a racist?
I don't know if you're racist or just uncritically believe racist narratives you are exposed to on social media.

I rarely call anyone a Hamas supporter. If someone is supporting Hamas atrocities as a legitimate form of resistance then they are a Hamas supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know if you're racist or just uncritically believe racist narratives you are exposed to on social media.

I rarely call anyone a Hamas supporter. If someone is supporting Hamas atrocities as a legitimate form of resistance then they are a Hamas supporter.

How is it a racist narrative when I post a tweet from the Tzedek collective, which is a Jewish group?

Avi Waks used to do much worse things than throw chopping boards.

I remember when he and his mates robbed a bunch of young kids, took their phones and shoes and made them wade out to the middle of the pond in caulfield park.

Then he told them to sit down in it. Terrible, but a little creative and funny.

Not hiding the truth here Ghosty.

How is it a racist narrative when I post a tweet from the Tzedek collective, which is a Jewish group?
How is it racist when I post a tweet from Jesse Lee Peterson, who is African American? :rolleyes:

The Tzedek collective did not tweet about Jewish lobby groups funnelling money to terrorists. That's your claim.

How is it racist when I post a tweet from Jesse Lee Peterson, who is African American? :rolleyes:

The Tzedek collective did not tweet about Jewish lobby groups funnelling money to terrorists.

wtf are you on about? You have lost the plot.

Here is the tweet I posted that you claim is a racist narrative.

wtf are you on about? You have lost the plot.

Here is the tweet that you claim is a racist narrative.

No, what I am claiming is a racist narrative is your claim that Jewish lobby groups funnel money to terrorists. You tried to support that claim with this tweet.

Do you stand by or believe that Jewish lobby groups funnel money to terrorists?

No, what I am claiming is a racist narrative is your claim that Jewish lobby groups funnel money to terrorists. You tried to support that claim with this tweet.

Do you stand by or believe that Jewish lobby groups funnel money to terrorists?

There is evidence that suggests that yes, some Jewish lobby groups do provide support to settler terrorists.

There is evidence that suggests that yes, some Jewish lobby groups do provide support to settler terrorists.
There is no evidence I have seen. As you are standing by this narrative in the face of everything, I rest my case and completely stand by everything I have posted.

I don't know if you're a racist, just like I don't know if everyone who believes Pauline Hanson's Halal conspiracy is a racist. But you sure do stand by these racist narratives for some reason despite having no evidence at all to support it.

Nachala is an extremist group that promotes illegal activity. They aren't terrorists though. There is no evidence of Jewish lobby groups funnelling money to Nachala or even fund raising for Nachala. The AJA did platform them twice though and that is obviously bad.

Moving on.

Avi Waks used to do much worse things than throw chopping boards.

I remember when he and his mates robbed a bunch of young kids, took their phones and shoes and made them wade out to the middle of the pond in caulfield park.

Then he told them to sit down in it. Terrible, but a little creative and funny.

Not hiding the truth here Ghosty.
Hahaha yeah! Robbing and bullying children! Gosh that's creative and funny!

I also take issue with pollies doing the dodgy on behalf of other lobby groups. Mining, pharma, weapons, and so on.

Is that antisemitism too? Just checking.
No. But what if someone argued something like:
"Australian Muslim lobby groups are funeling charity money to terrorist organisations"

And the evidence they provide for this ridiculous claim is some random fringe group's tweet who don't even make that accusation. Then they weirdly stand by it for no reason regardless of the fact they can't back it up in any way...

You are pretty sensitive to, and good, when it comes to deciding what is a bad generalisation or even racist in statement in some way. Be totally honest with me now please for the love of sanity, don't just try and protect your friend. If some right winger type said that in here, would you find that kind of narrative to be indicative of Islamophobia? It would be reasonable to think that is an Islamophobic narrative and the person who said it might have Islamophobic tendencies, or at least be getting their talking points from people who do... like Pauline Hanson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back