Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Your mate jason_recliner used anti-semitic tropes to explain why Australia hasn't ostracised Israel.

Of course lobbying happens. It's part of the democratic process. It seems that some posters only have a problem when Jews do it.

You want an insult from me?

Alcohol is poisonous to dogs.

I asked a simple question, as i could not see how original post as anti sematic.

Agree, lobbying is normal, im part of the lobbying industry. But, some on here will deny that lobbying influences outcomes.

I asked a question, why the need for a dig. Im sure jason recliner is a good bloke or not, not my mate.

You reference my dogs, not my donkeys for having alcohol. You must have had to search for that one, or do you keep a database.... a little strange when it was a simple question.

What i am understanding, question anything israel, you are attacked, as you have illustrated. A little sensitive, i suggest

They AJA are RWNJs, and Avi Yemini is a complete RWNJ, but never believe anything Ghost Pauline posts. At best it's misleading, at worst embarrassing disinformation. 'Founding member' does not really mean all that much.

From the very article Tzedek Collectve referenced:
View attachment 2152478
Looks like the above referred to Jaron Chester might have changed his name to Jared Banks.

Screenshot 2024-10-27 at 8.56.26 pm.png

Day Jaron Chester and Michael Ibrahim ‘pulled over’ Claudia Lowy

Ibrahim family friend Jaron Chester thought it would be fun to pretend to be a policeman and pull a car over in traffic. The victim of his prank? The granddaughter of one of Australia’s richest men.

Brenden HillsCourt Reporter

June 27, 2019 - 10:37AM
The Sunday Telegraph
An Ibrahim hanger-on posed as cop with fake police lights on his car so he could pull over the daughter of a Sydney shopping centre magnate.

It was one of the more unusual stories police heard as their investigation came to a close.

They interviewed private investigator Matthew Seagg who relayed to them a story Jaron Chester told him of pretending to be a police officer to make a traffic stop on Claudia Lowy, the granddaughter of Westfield boss Frank Lowy.

This was all while Chester was driving his mother’s Audi.

Mr Seagg told police Chester had relayed to him that Michael Ibrahim was also in the car.

It annoyed the private investigator because it came at a time where Chester was supposedly afraid of Ibrahim and had been asking Mr Seagg for help.

“Also he was stupid for pulling over Claudia Lowy because I know she has a GPS tracking duress button in her car,” Mr Seagg told police.

Mr Seagg said he had previously seen Chester’s police lights in the car and they were located on the dashboard and could be plugged into the cigarette lighter.

Chester later told the investigator the real police confiscated the fake lights when he was pulled over for driving with a suspended licence.

Chester has not been charged over this incident.'

Screenshot 2024-10-27 at 9.06.30 pm.png

I asked a simple question, as i could not see how original post as anti sematic.

Agree, lobbying is normal, im part of the lobbying industry. But, some on here will deny that lobbying influences outcomes.

I asked a question, why the need for a dig. Im sure jason recliner is a good bloke or not, not my mate.

You reference my dogs, not my donkeys for having alcohol. You must have had to search for that one, or do you keep a database.... a little strange when it was a simple question.

What i am understanding, question anything israel, you are attacked, as you have illustrated. A little sensitive, i suggest
Wow, appears a bit of a team sport, ferezt, whatever name, what do you disagree with, it was a simple question.

Or you just disagree with anything questioning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back