Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

You're cooked. Hamas declared war on Fatah and drove their own people out of Gaza so they had full military control of the place.

Such an action is definitely not in the interests of the Palestinian people and / or a unified Palestinian state. Neither is repeatedly declaring they want the state of Israel destroyed and Jews killed. Not that you've even mentioned this once which doesn't surprise anyone. Hamas does not care about Palestinian people, its aim is to create a caliphate and to maintain absolute hegemony over the people of Gaza to its financial benefit.

Just look at your idols who are billionaires living out of luxury hotels in Qatar. How do you think that happened?

It is becoming absolutely clear you cannot discuss anything war crime related with any degree of factuality. Why are you even in this thread? You'll find plenty willing to engage in your radicalised rhetoric in the other thread.

Again you fail to address anything I posted.

I will post in this thread as long as I want to, though you'd do well to stop replying to me unless you have something of interest to say.

Like I said, any resistance group recognised by international law is still bound by International Humanitarian law. So all the guildelines and rules for their operations have to follow that law to be considered legal.

No it's disputed prior to October 7th. The criteria for being occupied under the Hague regulations are clearly not met and the arguments to call it an occupation are not all that well grounded in international law. It's debatable, and how that relates to any right to resistance would be another argument on top of that! You can't argue they have a clear right to violently resist prior to October 7th, and even if they jump through every legal hurdle to get there, they are still bound by IHL, which they completely ignore anyway, which makes almost everything they do illegal. Terrorism is by definition illegal.

This is a good article that makes the case in both directions for occupation status under international law.

Israel is definitely an occupying force in Gaza. To not be an occupying force Israel would need to have absolutely 0 involvement in the governing of Gaza. Maritime & Egypt border should absolutely not be controlled by Israel.

A legitimate resistance to Israel hz understandable although there should be questions asked why each time in history full Palestinian statehood & peace was on the table it was refused in favour of attacking Israel. The international community must ensure that never happens again.

Like I said, any resistance group recognised by international law is still bound by International Humanitarian law. So all the guildelines and rules for their operations have to follow that law to be considered legal.

There is nothing in that link I can see that's relevant to our discussion. Please be specific.

No it's disputed prior to October 7th. The criteria for being occupied under the Hague regulations are clearly not met and the arguments to call it an occupation are not all that well grounded in international law. It's debatable, and how that relates to any right to resistance would be another argument on top of that! You can't argue they have a clear right to violently resist prior to October 7th, and even if they jump through every legal hurdle to get there, they are still bound by IHL, which they completely ignore anyway, which makes almost everything they do illegal. Terrorism is by definition illegal.

This is a good article that makes the case in both directions for occupation status under international law.

This is how apologists sleep at night. Living in the grey areas you create to obfuscate the issues.

Everything is debatable, everything is vague, nobody actually knows anything. Nothing is reality unless Israel investigate and declare themselves innocent. Somehow this always ends up in everything Israel does being fine, and everything Palestinians do being a crime against humanity.

From your article:

1719730148305.png

We can add to this control of water, power, the communications spectrum, medical and building supplies. It's a complete blockade.
Israel can and do execute attacks on targets on a whim, airstrikes, drone attacks, attack helicopters.

The prison guards don't need to be in the jail cell to exert control. We've seen it took no time at all for Israel to completely dominate the Gazan population post-Oct 7th, so this author's argument from 2016 was quashed immediately.

The ICJ, the UNGA and UNSC all consider Gaza an occupied territory.

Israel is definitely an occupying force in Gaza. To not be an occupying force Israel would need to have absolutely 0 involvement in the governing of Gaza. Maritime & Egypt border should absolutely not be controlled by Israel.
That's not true of the situation prior to October 7th under the Hague Conventions, which are fairly black and white on the issue. The borders probably should be controlled for security reasons until Hamas is eliminated or completely stops their campaign of terror against Israel.
A legitimate resistance to Israel hz understandable although there should be questions asked why each time in history full Palestinian statehood & peace was on the table it was refused in favour of attacking Israel. The international community must ensure that never happens again.
Again, even if the resistance is legitimate under international law, the resistance is still expected to follow IHL. Which Hamas don't, ever. Basically every militarily action they have taken against Israel has been a breach of IHL in one way or another.

That's not true of the situation prior to October 7th under the Hague Conventions, which are fairly black and white on the issue. The borders probably should be controlled for security reasons until Hamas is eliminated or completely stops their campaign of terror against Israel.

Again, even if the resistance is legitimate under international law, the resistance is still expected to follow IHL. Which Hamas don't, ever. Basically every militarily action they have taken against Israel has been a breach of IHL in one way or another.

Yes it is. Since Fatah were chased out of Gaza Israel has been an occupying force due to the total blockade.

If Israel exercised no control over the maritime & Egyptian borders than it wouldn't be an occupying force.

This status quo simply cannot continue post war even if it means imposing freedom for Palestinian territory unilaterally on Israel.

And if war criminal Netanyahu complains well stiff shit for him. I don't reckon he will be around for much longer in any case.

This is how apologists sleep at night. Living in the grey areas you create to obfuscate the issues.
You have absolutely no grounds to be calling anyone an apologist after your sexual assault denials based on rubbish propaganda. At no point in any of our discussions could you possibly even try to grab the moral high ground. I don't have any horrible opinions or promote propaganda, I'm really comfortable with all my beliefs.
Yes it is. Since Fatah were chased out of Gaza Israel has been an occupying force due to the total blockade.
Are you talking about international law though? Or opinions of humanitarian bodies? What are you basing it on? I think you can make a really strong legal argument that Israel was occupying Gaza prior to October 7th and after the withdrawal, but it's far from obvious that it would hold up under international law if you read up on it.

You're making the weak case, GP. Try the IHL regarding protection of people's dignity. Don't know if those photos meet that threshold, and would more likely be dealt with internally than by an international court unless it was part of a widespread campaign to degrade and insult the Palestinian civilians. But what those soldiers are doing is degrading and stupid regardless.

It's amazing how many different war crimes you turn a blind eye to ZEV.

It's amazing how many things you incorrectly attempt to call a "war crime".

I don't think you understand the definition of pillage. I don't think you understand the definition of looting. Underwear looks in good nick. No evidence that they were taken. No pillage.

EDIT: Your team is playing at the moment. Maybe watch them instead of thinking about Palestinian underwear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're making the weak case, GP. Try the IHL regarding protection of people's dignity. Don't know if those photos meet that threshold, and would more likely be dealt with internally than by an international court unless it was part of a widespread campaign to degrade and insult the Palestinian civilians. But what those soldiers are doing is degrading and stupid regardless.

It's widespread. There's hundreds of videos and photos posted by IDF soldiers.

1719732613022.png

Imagine a poster who pedals Al-Jazeera as an unbiased source in the Hamas - Israel war despite one of their journalists bring an actual Hamas member calling out another poster for biased media sources.

lol. Zidane and not understanding the meaning of words. This is like that time you couldn’t comprehend the difference between context and justifications.

gifofdogs shocked dog GIF by Rover.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back