Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with most of your post, but disagree with the highlighted to an extent. Haaretz is a real outlet with an acceptable standard of fact checking that is much better than trash alternative media even though it has its biases. I would probably say its on par with The Guardian. Doesn't mean they get everything right, but they don't totally fabricate stories like some so called news outlets.

I agree and the information in the article is reasonable accurate. I would say in this instance that they've used the word hannibal in the article title to gain clicks though. And it's worked. For people of a certain standing the simple use of the word Hannibal is evidence enough that Israel was massacring its civilians on Oct 7 and that what Hamas did wasn't really that bad.

I agree and the information in the article is reasonable accurate. I would say in this instance that they've used the word hannibal in the article title to gain clicks though. And it's worked. For people of a certain standing the simple use of the word Hannibal is evidence enough that Israel was massacring its civilians on Oct 7 and that what Hamas did wasn't really that bad.
Yes. It works for people who don't read past the headline. To me it's actually useful because it shows me who does the reading and who just gets all their information from headlines.

Here's the same Haaretz article summarised by the Guardian but with a more accurate headline. I wonder why propagandists don't use this headline?
1728442019572.png

Yes. It works for people who don't read past the headline. To me it's actually useful because it shows me who does the reading and who just gets all their information from headlines.

Here's the same Haaretz article summarised by the Guardian but with a more accurate headline. I wonder why propagandists don't use this headline?
View attachment 2136097
Great pickup.

This is a more accurate headline and has some merit to it as IDF actions against Hamas could have risked civilian lives.

I wouldn't hold too much blame to IDF over the handful of deaths. Hamas terrorists were massacring civilians everywhere, attacking them to kill. They did their best to avoid civilian casualties which often is impossible in such a situation.

What is clear and always has been is there is no evidence of IDF intentionally killing Israeli civilians whatsover.

Typically it is posters that go no further than an article headline without actually reading it properly who are propagating that lie in this thread and will undoubtedly continue to propagate that lie without offering anything other than a few words in a headline as evidence.

During October 7 remembrance in southern Israel Hamas has fired rockets at those ceremonies remembering those murdered in cold blood a year ago:

This sends a very clear message as to who Hamas are and what they are all about. There is no logistical reason for them to attack Oct 7 remembrance events, it is a clear message that as long as they are in control of Gaza they will never give up on their desire to annihilate Jews and the state of Israel.

During October 7 remembrance in southern Israel Hamas has fired rockets at those ceremonies remembering those murdered in cold blood a year ago:

This sends a very clear message as to who Hamas are and what they are all about. There is no logistical reason for them to attack Oct 7 remembrance events, it is a clear message that as long as they are in control of Gaza they will never give up on their desire to annihilate Jews and the state of Israel.

Is that worse than IDF bombing funerals, for example?

Did Netanyahu negotiate a ceasefire for Oct 7?

Is that worse than IDF bombing funerals, for example?

Wouldn't your initial response be horror at Hamas attacking Oct 7 remembrance ceremonies first & foremost? Why is your first response an IDF whataboutism here?

Why didn't Netanyahu negotiate a ceasefire for October 7? Because IDF didn't stop attacking either, did they?

What on earth that got to do with Hamas firing rockets at an Oct 7 remembrance ceremony in Southern Israel?

I can't believe what I'm reading here. Effectively justification for Hamas actions which are indefensible.

No wonder you are known for radicalism in this thread.

What on earth that got to do with Hamas firing rockets at an Oct 7 remembrance ceremony in Southern Israel?

I can't believe what I'm reading here. Effectively justification for Hamas actions which are indefensible.

No wonder you are known for radicalism in this thread.

It seems you still want to hold a terrorist group to a higher standard than the IDF.

Groundhog Day.

It seems you still want to hold a terrorist group to a higher standard than the IDF.

Groundhog Day.

And yet still no condemnation for Hamas firing rockets at Southern Israel communities grieving from the terror attack inflicted on them 1 year ago by the very same people who regularly spout rhetoric about annihilating Jews

Are you even aware of how this makes you look as a poster?

And yet still no condemnation for Hamas firing rockets at Southern Israel communities grieving from the terror attack inflicted on them 1 year ago by the very same people who regularly spout rhetoric about annihilating Jews

Are you even aware of how this makes you look as a poster?

It probably makes me look like someone who doesn't play along with your performative virtue signalling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back