Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Both flags represent groups terrorising and murdering civilians. Both are triggering/upsetting/offensive to large groups of people and public displays/demonstrations/celebrations featuring them currently are viewed through this lens. Even a partisan simpleton should be able to understand that.
More simpleton ignorance but I'm glad you understand that.

The flag of Israel represents the country and people of Israel, and not just the Netanyahu leadership and government which is currently waging a devastating war of senseless terror and retribution on its southern and northern neighbours.

And many of the most vocal and biggest opponents of the ongoing Zionist war of terror are Israeli citizens themselves...marching under the banner of their nation's flag...

1727833215301.png

Get off social media and do some reading ffs.

More simpleton nonsense. The flag of Israel represents the country and people of Israel, and not just the Netanyahu leadership and government which is currently waging a devastating war of senseless terror and retribution on its southern and northern neighbours.

And many of the most vocal and biggest opponents of the ongoing Zionist war of terror are Israeli citizens themselves...marching under the banner of their nation's flag...

View attachment 2128858
Do you think some Palestinians feel terrorised by Israel?

Some may feel terrorized by IDF operations. By the people of the state of Israel, no.
That's fair. There's a lot of support by Israelis for current IDF operations, at least on SM, or it's just the supporters are more vocal than the dissenters. Tensions are high, Palestinians are angry and upset at the tens of thousands of IDF murders, they may not be thinking clearly enough to make the distinction between IDF and IDF-supporters, and other Israelis represented by the flag, and there are criminals and other trouble makers in the community looking to exploit these heightened emotions and feelings. Hence my comment that it's not the right time to be displaying the Israel flag publicly.

That's fair. There's a lot of support by Israelis for current IDF operations, at least on SM, or it's just the supporters are more vocal than the dissenters. Tensions are high, Palestinians are angry and upset at the tens of thousands of IDF murders, they may not be thinking clearly enough to make the distinction between IDF and IDF-supporters, and other Israelis represented by the flag, and there are criminals and other trouble makers in the community looking to exploit these heightened emotions and feelings. Hence my comment that it's not the right time to be displaying the Israel flag publicly.

Palestinians are upset at Hamas in Gaza for the death and destruction Hamas has wreaked upon the place.

Unfortunately, when they protest against Hamas they are either tortured, maimed or murdered. So that generally keeps the level of dissent down.

It's a shame supporters of Palestinians don't hold Hamas accountable for this. One of Hamas' biggest allies is Assad - who is guilty of a large scale genocide of Palestinians over 5 years.

It's the right time to display both the flags of Palestine & Israel. The people of both states need and deserve a peaceful coexistence alongside each other.

It's the right time to display both the flags of Palestine & Israel. The people of both states need and deserve a peaceful coexistence alongside each other.
Sure, but in the current climate these displays serve to antagonise and trigger as much as they do bring peace and resolution. Hence pro-Palestine demonstrations being banned this week and next. That said, I'm not saying people shouldn't fly the Israeli flag at the 7 October vigils and demonstrations. There's a time and a place, and that's the right time and place IMO.

Sure, but in the current climate these displays serve to antagonise and trigger as much as they do bring peace and resolution. Hence pro-Palestine demonstrations being banned this week and next. That said, I'm not saying people shouldn't fly the Israeli flag at the 7 October vigils and demonstrations. There's a time and a place, and that's the right time and place IMO.

Are Pro Palestine demonstrations banned? I thought only pro Hezbollah & Hamas demonstrations were banned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No the Israeli flag does not represent terrorism only in your little mind.
I was watching the news last night and during the piece on Lebanon they mentioned a family that had 7 members killed by an Israeli airstrike.*

Assuming that is correct, how do you think the remaining family members would view the Israeli flag? My guess, quite reasonably, would be that their view of said flag could differ quite markedly from yours.

*Or we could go with this example if you wish.

There's good reason why Hezbollah is a proscribed terrorist organisation. Outside of their bombings on US targets, they're heavily involved in criminal activities not just in Lebanon but across the world, which goes to their funding over and above what they get from Iran, including the drug trade and money laundering.

The links aren't hard to find.

There's good reason why Hezbollah is a proscribed terrorist organisation. Outside of their bombings on US targets, they're heavily involved in criminal activities not just in Lebanon but across the world, which goes to their funding over and above what they get from Iran, including the drug trade and money laundering.

The links aren't hard to find.

Yeah, theres also plenty of Israeli crime. For example, when they forged Australian passports to use for terrorism.
And using communication devices for mass explosions in civilian areas.

But our government gives them a free pass for it.

There’s terrorists on both sides.

Yeah, theres also plenty of links to Israeli crime. For example, when they forged Australian passports to use for terrorism.

Sure, I remember that.

That doesn't make them a proscribed terrorist organisation under Australian criminal code.

Iran didn't close airspace when firing ballistic missile barrage at Israel:

It is worth nothing that they shot a Ukranian passenger jet down in early 2020 thinking it was a cruise missile (even though it had only recently departed Tehran airport).

This is a war crime in itself.

In case some of your weren't aware, this evening around sunset (wherever you may be in the world), is the commencement of the 10 days of Repentance/Jewish High Holy Days/High Holidays.

1. Jewish New Year (Rosh Hashanah - commencing tonight)

2. Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur commencing 10 days later on the Friday night, which includes a 24 hours fast from food and liquids)

Sure, I remember that.

That doesn't make them a proscribed terrorist organisation under Australian criminal code.
And a reminder that more than 60 countries, and organisations, including most western nations, the EU, the Arab League, and the Gulf Cooperation Council, have also designated Hezballah—either in part or in its entirety—as a jihadist anti-semetic militant terrorist group.

And a note that NSW police have now laid charges against a woman woman over the display of the Hezbollah flag at the Sydney rally. The 19 year old was arrested and charged with 'cause public display of prohibited terrorist organisation symbol' (an offence under Commonwealth Counter-Terrorism Legislation - Prohibited Hate Symbols and Other Measures) - NSW police said.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back