Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Have they kidnapped local civilians to use as human shields?

They certainly have repeatedly in Gaza, give them time.

Did they stumble on a rave in Southern Lebanon and just started shooting everyone in sight?

THey have the benefit of a capable and deadly air force to do their civilian killing remotely.

THey have the benefit of a capable and deadly air force to do their civilian killing remotely.
In your honest opinion, what do you think would happen if the IDF happened upon a rave in Southern Lebanon? While making false equivalences is easy, does it concern you it would be nothing like what happened at Nova? Do you think they would call in airstrikes on the rave? Be honest.

While Israel can definitely be criticized for the amount of civilians killed in the war, the comparison to Hamas is ridiculous. If Israel fought like Hamas targetting civilians as a matter of policy and strategy, there would be nobody left in Gaza.

In your honest opinion, what do you think would happen if the IDF happened upon a rave in Southern Lebanon? While making false equivalences is easy, does it concern you it would be nothing like what happened at Nova? Do you think they would call in airstrikes on the rave? Be honest.

While Israel can definitely be criticized for the amount of civilians killed in the war, the comparison to Hamas is ridiculous. If Israel fought like Hamas targetting civilians as a matter of policy and strategy, there would be nobody left in Gaza.

It starts out as a false equivalency, one is a well equipped modern army with air superiority and all the recon and intelligence in the world, the other is a bunch of escapees from a concentration camp with small arms and no idea what they're going to encounter.

One is invading a foreign country under the guise of self-defence but actually so they can continue a genocide unimpeded, the other is a group desperate to do whatever they can to end a 75 year brutal occupation.

The things I've seen the IDF do in Gaza over the past 12 months are every bit as evil and bloodthirsty as Hamas. The rave wasn't attacked as policy or strategy, it was placed between Gaza and the actual IDF facilities at Re'im.

Last edited:

They have currently more than 9000 Palestinians in custody for mostly political reason,s because as we constantly see anyone who they perceive as a threat usually gets murdered out of hand.

This maybe better than being in Israeli custody with their penchant for rape with truncheons before anyone denies it was all over the internet and even some mainstream media outlets publicised it and Smotrich thought it was great so it shows some very strange traits amongst the Israeli leaders.

This maybe better than being in Israeli custody with their penchant for rape with truncheons before anyone denies it was all over the internet and even some mainstream media outlets publicised it and Smotrich thought it was great so it shows some very strange traits amongst the Israeli leaders.

There are charges.

Why do you think the IDF have such a penchant for targetting medical and emergency services civilians?

1727910772921.png

These staff are noncombatants and of course protected by Geneva Convention protocol 1, whether they work for a Hezbollah-affiliated medical service or not.

If you are going to pretend this is just collateral damage, you can save it.

It starts out as a false equivalency, one is a well equipped modern army with air superiority and all the recon and intelligence in the world, the other is a bunch of escapees from a concentration camp with small arms and no idea what they're going to encounter.

One is invading a foreign country under the guise of self-defence but actually so they can continue a genocide unimpeded, the other is a group desperate to do whatever they can to end a 75 year brutal occupation.

The things I've seen the IDF do in Gaza over the past 12 months are every bit as evil and bloodthirsty as Hamas. The rave wasn't attacked as policy or strategy, it was placed between Gaza and the actual IDF facilities at Re'im.
Oh you’ve seen it have you, 15million military dead 38million civilians dead during ww2 civilians die in all conflicts this isn’t out of the ordinary are you dismissing that this happens , sounds more like an agenda.

Oh you’ve seen it have you, 15million military dead 38million civilians dead during ww2 civilians die in all conflicts this isn’t out of the ordinary are you dismissing that this happens , sounds more like an agenda.

You're talking about millions of civilian casualties due to deliberate genocide, starvation, massacres and disease.

Do you think this is some magical argument to make Israel's actions OK?

Hamas in the West Bank.

The armed wing of the Palestinian group Hamas has claimed responsibility for a shooting attack in Jaffa, near the Israeli city of Tel Aviv, that left seven people dead and many others wounded.

“The Ezzedine Al-Qassam Brigades takes responsibility for the heroic Jaffa operation carried out by the fighters from the [occupied West Bank] city of Hebron,” the group said in a statement on Wednesday.

Jaffa.jpg

Hamas in the West Bank.

The armed wing of the Palestinian group Hamas has claimed responsibility for a shooting attack in Jaffa, near the Israeli city of Tel Aviv, that left seven people dead and many others wounded.

“The Ezzedine Al-Qassam Brigades takes responsibility for the heroic Jaffa operation carried out by the fighters from the [occupied West Bank] city of Hebron,” the group said in a statement on Wednesday.

View attachment 2129871

They've always had a presence in the West Bank. Not part of West Bank government though or exercise any real control over the economy and/or public services.

The last thing anybody wants (apart from Iran & other terrorist groups) would be for Hamas to gain control over all Palestinian territory.

That would be disastrous for all Israelis & Palestinians.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their missiles fell in Jordan, terrorized Jordanian residents. Could even be some killed, still not confirmed yet.
I'm not sure if they weren't targeting Jordan, and their missiles failed, or were intercepted, and some Jordanians were killed, that it's a war crime. Could be, I don't know. But it sounds like BS to me anyway, all I I read is that Iran is an existential threat to Israel. No way their missiles fail to launch, fall out of the sky, or get intercepted ;)

There are charges.

That maybe so but Smotric still like it and did not Israeli settlers storm the jail to try and free them, the Israeli forces have shown some very strange traits on tiktok and other platforms,so please do not tell me about Israel and it,s "most moral army in the world" which has been disproved over and over time and again in their conduct in Gaza.

I'm not sure if they weren't targeting Jordan, and their missiles failed, or were intercepted, and some Jordanians were killed, that it's a war crime. Could be, I don't know. But it sounds like BS to me anyway, all I I read is that Iran is an existential threat to Israel. No way their missiles fail to launch, fall out of the sky, or get intercepted ;)

Obviously they were not targetting Jordan. But that shouldn't matter. Firing missiles over Jordan unnecessarily puts civilians in Jordan at risk. Jordan is an ally of Palestine and isn't a participant in the war.

Iran, Hezbollah, Hamas & Houthis all openly declare their intent to annihilate Jews and destroy the state of Israel. All act on that desire. It is understandable why any state would see the group of them as an existential threat that acted in such a manner.

That maybe so but Smotric still like it and did not Israeli settlers storm the jail to try and free them, the Israeli forces have shown some very strange traits on tiktok and other platforms,so please do not tell me about Israel and it,s "most moral army in the world" which has been disproved over and over time and again in their conduct in Gaza.

It does work both ways.

Ever peaceful those Iranians - now committing war crimes against Jordan.

Jordan voluntarily intercept missiles, debris fall onto Jordan.

Shocking.

Also

We won't be hearing from Iranian media if those missiles have killed Iranian civilians either.

Seems to be a lot of damage to Israeli airfields anyway. Israel trying very hard to control media.

We could do tit for tat back and forth bickering all day, there's more than enough disgusting behaviour from both sides yet the point remains, that Israeli reservist has been charged.

Significant pressure from the US to deescalate in response to the Iranian mass attack.

It is a shame we won't be seeing similar pressure from Iran on Hezbollah / Hamas to deescalate.

What Israel running for the hills now after Iran show,s them a taste of what could be coming their way with the Americans encouraging them to poor form that.

The Israeli,s love it when they can kill innocent people remotely or from a afar just like the US in Syria or Iraq but when comes to fighting someone who fights back they scream like girls.

I have just seen some footage of Israeli soldiers under attack by missile at a military Base in Israel and believe me it does not show their soldiers in a very good light, little wonder they talk about Nuclear War that is the Ultimate cowards way out.

Some in the US talk about fighting on 3 fronts ie Mid east,Russia and China, do me a favour Russia would beat the US and Israel combined,Neo Cons like John Bolton and his cohorts cannot see the wood for trees.

We have been told that the Irondome is the be all in air security well I think Iran showed this for what it is and what does Netanyahu think Iran has been doing with all those cargo planes from the Russian Federation.

People like you have glorying in Israel and Ukraine,s fetes for a while now well the worm is about to turn.

We could do tit for tat back and forth bickering all day, there's more than enough disgusting behaviour from both sides yet the point remains, that Israeli reservist has been charged.
Well I am quite content to fire back at your barbs but 1 thing I promise I do not do is attack people in a personal manner unlike the Israeli,s.

Jordan voluntarily intercept missiles, debris fall onto Jordan.

Shocking.

Seems to be a lot of damage to Israeli airfields anyway. Israel trying very hard to control media.
Yes and they are not succeeding,it like most things in this day and age still hit the internet and then we see them for what they are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back