Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

What Israel running for the hills now after Iran show,s them a taste of what could be coming their way with the Americans encouraging them to poor form that.

The Israeli,s love it when they can kill innocent people remotely or from a afar just like the US in Syria or Iraq but when comes to fighting someone who fights back they scream like girls.

I have just seen some footage of Israeli soldiers under attack by missile at a military Base in Israel and believe me it does not show their soldiers in a very good light, little wonder they talk about Nuclear War that is the Ultimate cowards way out.

Some in the US talk about fighting on 3 fronts ie Mid east,Russia and China, do me a favour Russia would beat the US and Israel combined,Neo Cons like John Bolton and his cohorts cannot see the wood for trees.

We have been told that the Irondome is the be all in air security well I think Iran showed this for what it is and what does Netanyahu think Iran has been doing with all those cargo planes from the Russian Federation.

People like you have glorying in Israel and Ukraine,s fetes for a while now well the worm is about to turn.

This sounds like a post that should be on the cooker watch twitter page

What Israel running for the hills now after Iran show,s them a taste of what could be coming their way with the Americans encouraging them to poor form that.

The Israeli,s love it when they can kill innocent people remotely or from a afar just like the US in Syria or Iraq but when comes to fighting someone who fights back they scream like girls.

I have just seen some footage of Israeli soldiers under attack by missile at a military Base in Israel and believe me it does not show their soldiers in a very good light, little wonder they talk about Nuclear War that is the Ultimate cowards way out.

Some in the US talk about fighting on 3 fronts ie Mid east,Russia and China, do me a favour Russia would beat the US and Israel combined,Neo Cons like John Bolton and his cohorts cannot see the wood for trees.

We have been told that the Irondome is the be all in air security well I think Iran showed this for what it is and what does Netanyahu think Iran has been doing with all those cargo planes from the Russian Federation.

People like you have glorying in Israel and Ukraine,s fetes for a while now well the worm is about to turn.
Calm down please, Vladimir :eekv1:

Significant pressure from the US to deescalate in response to the Iranian mass attack.

It is a shame we won't be seeing similar pressure from Iran on Hezbollah / Hamas to deescalate.

It is a shame we won't be seeing similar pressure from anyone on Hezbollah / Hamas to de-escalate.

Suffice to say Israel will de-escalate when Israel wants to de-escalate and not before.

"You cannot negotiate peace with someone who has come to kill you." - Golda Meir

Last edited:
It is a shame we won't be seeing similar pressure from anyone on Hezbollah / Hamas to de-escalate.

Suffice to say Israel will de-escalate when Israel wants to de-escalate and not before.

"You cannot negotiate peace with someone who has come to kill you." - Golda Meir

For me it is the right thing for US to pressure Israel on being measured in its response to Iran.

Last thing anyone needs is Israel going all out against Iran and then they respond too on an even larger scale.

We're at the point where either both parties in the war can look to deescalate or we see an outright war between Iran/Houthis/Hamas/Hezbollah vs Israel. That really is not a good thing for global security.

It is of course bad that nobody is really encouraging Iran & co to tone down their rhetoric but it is what it is.

For me it is the right thing for US to pressure Israel on being measured in its response to Iran.

Last thing anyone needs is Israel going all out against Iran and then they respond too on an even larger scale.

We're at the point where either both parties in the war can look to deescalate or we see an outright war between Iran/Houthis/Hamas/Hezbollah vs Israel. That really is not a good thing for global security.

It is of course bad that nobody is really encouraging Iran & co to tone down their rhetoric but it is what it is.

Iran has the right to self defense.

Also, Israel should stop using human shields.

Just on the Houthis they sound like a lovely group.

Yemen used to have a Jewish community of 50,000. After the Houthis got to work they've reduced that to a population of just 7:

You heard that right. 7 out of 50,000. It is of note of this mass ethnic cleansing by the Houthis that Israel generally does not invade the country and commit terrorist attacks despite the absolutely clear campaign against the Jewish community of Yemen which to their delight is now pretty much non existent.

They also count Assad as a close ally - who is guilty of genociding Palestiinians on a large scale.

They also are guilty of blockaiding Taizz (legitimate government controlled) since 2015. Water, medicine, food, aid and humanitarian supplies are blocked from areas of Taizz that they do not occupy because they have not fallen under their control. Supply of the city by the government is targeted by Houthis regularly. Civilian neighborhoods are bombed regularly, over 30k civilians massacred.

Just on the Houthis they sound like a lovely group.

Yemen used to have a Jewish community of 50,000. After the Houthis got to work they've reduced that to a population of just 7:

You heard that right. 7 out of 50,000. It is of note of this mass ethnic cleansing by the Houthis that Israel generally does not invade the country and commit terrorist attacks despite the absolutely clear campaign against the Jewish community of Yemen which to their delight is now pretty much non existent.

They also count Assad as a close ally - who is guilty of genociding Palestiinians on a large scale.

They also are guilty of blockaiding Taizz (legitimate government controlled) since 2015. Water, medicine, food, aid and humanitarian supplies are blocked from areas of Taizz that they do not occupy because they have not fallen under their control. Supply of the city by the government is targeted by Houthis regularly. Civilian neighborhoods are bombed regularly, over 30k civilians massacred.

Dear Zidane,

This is a truth bomb.

Kind Regards,
Self Defense

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the hell would you know about who is pressuring anyone?

You are one making it personal by answering posts not addressed to you that seems like you are quite content to make it personal when it suits you. As I say I will answer any post I see fit to even yours.

That doesn't make much sense. Unless you think you can continue to run on a double standard.

You are one making it personal by answering posts not addressed to you that seems like you are quite content to make it personal when it suits you. As I say I will answer any post I see fit to even yours.

Not the smartest move to have a crack at Kurve, she does a fantastic job of moderating. A word of friendly advice.

This sounds like a post that should be on the cooker watch twitter page
You would deny it if it was not true also I note the people who like this post and it is a great pleasure to that it is the same
people as always,the Israeli lobby is working overtime ATM.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back