Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Palestine is having it's citizens murdered en masse. Nobody denies that.

So Hamas rhetoric says. Meanwhile official allies of Palestine stay out of the war and take little or no action against Israel.

Either they are also supporting mass murder or Palestinian citizens are being killed in Israel's disproportionate war of retribution against Hamas.

Iranian officials claimed last year that the Fattah missiles travelled as fast as 15 times the speed of sound (5145m/s) with a range that would easily cover the distance the <1500km distance to Tel Aviv from mobile launch sites. Do your own maths on how much warning such a mass attack of hypersonic missiles would give the IDF and their allies even ignoring the advantage it offers due to the relatively low projectory compared to the higher flying ballistic missiles used in the attack earlier this week. While the capacity to defend against a mass hypersonic missile attack has never been tested in real life, the likely impact on Israel's main population centres would be devastating.
So USA is still developing maneuverable mach 5 missiles (and has been at it for at least 10-20 years), which might cost $50,000,000 or so, but Iran has an operational hypersonic missile capable of maneuvering at mach 15?

So Hamas rhetoric says. Meanwhile official allies of Palestine stay out of the war and take little or no action against Israel.

Either they are also supporting mass murder or Palestinian citizens are being killed in Israel's disproportionate war of retribution against Hamas.
OR they're looking at what Israel is doing to Gaza and Lebanon and have assessed that it's not worth the destruction, death, and expense of getting involved. When you say "little or no action", presumably you are ignoring the lawful peaceful action undertaken within the auspices of the UN.

It's significant that after a year of pretense you've finally acknowledged that you don't believe there's mass-murder of Palestinian citizens; that it's Hamas rhetoric.

Last edited:

It's significant that after a year of pretense you've finally acknowledged that you don't believe there's mass-murder of Palestinian citizens; that it's Hamas rhrhetoric.
Yeah, I noticed that too.

So USA is still developing maneuverable mach 5 missiles (and has been at it for at least 10-20 years), which might cost $50,000,000 or so, but Iran has an operational hypersonic missile capable of maneuvering at mach 15?

View attachment 2131549
And Iran is six months (estimated) from producing a nuclear weapon. Who do you think they plan to use it on? Thanks, Barack Obama.

For six years they have been six months away!

View attachment 2131633
Imagine believing this. Someone waving a Hezbollah flag is being punished for speaking out against the atrocities of our government.

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

I wonder if they would think the same about someone waving a KKK flag.

You can protest and say what you like about our government. It's not forbidden at all, despite what overly dramatic people on the internet want you to believe. Waving a terrorist flag isn't criticism of the government or our allies.

Imagine believing this. Someone waving a Hezbollah flag is being punished for speaking out against the atrocities of our government.

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

I wonder if they would think the same about someone waving a KKK flag.

You can protest and say what you like about our government. It's not forbidden at all, despite what overly dramatic people on the internet want you to believe. Waving a terrorist flag isn't criticism of the government or our allies.

So, six more months? Then another six? I think you guys need to hire a new estimator.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Iran is six months (estimated) from producing a nuclear weapon

How many years ago did you first hear this (or similar) statement about Iran?

Which decade did they start saying it Jazny? the 1980's?
What is that to do with the quote you posted or I responded to? I don't know about Iran's nuclear capabilities and not sure who you are referring to.

Jazny is (estimated) six months from producing a coherent argument
You realise that I wasn't the one making any claims about six months? You seem lost.

You also realise the ridiculous quote you posted was from this article? Or did you just post it randomly not knowing where it came from?

You realise that I wasn't the one making any claims about six months? You seem lost.

You also realise the ridiculous quote you posted was from this article? Or did you just post it randomly not knowing where it came from?

Mindless obedient sheep. For the Empire!

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back