Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Bibis speeches always have him claiming 1200 people were murdered. Deliberately misleading.

Babies burnt alive, r*ped and mutilated women. Any news on that Israeli investigation? I note the 'We Will Dance Again' film recently released doesn't address any sexual violence? Seems a big omission?

1200 people died because of Islamist extremists. I don't know what kind of callous human being you are but those soldiers were young men and women defending their country from terrorists.

I'm not sure why you want such graphic details and evidence of this? Do you not have any respect for the privacy or grief of these victims and their families. Do you want to see footage or something **?

1200 people died because of Islamist extremists. I don't know what kind of callous human being you are but those soldiers were young men and women defending their country from terrorists.

I'm not sure why you want such graphic details and evidence of this? Do you not have any respect for the privacy or grief of these victims and their families. Do you want to see footage or something **?
There is footage of the events of October 7 that is too graphic to be generally released, although many have seen it and reported on it as the most traumatic thing they have ever seen. Some of it is from the terrorists’ GoPros and phones. One exultantly phoned his mother and shouted that he had “killed ten Jews” and his mother was as excited as he was.

Well not really, they were soldiers enforcing an illegal blockade, 75 year military occupation, and brutal apartheid system.

You wouldn't be caught dead claiming Israel have murdered Palestinian, Yemeni or Lebanese resistance fighters, would you?

Just any actual evidence will do.

There is footage of the events of October 7 that is too graphic to be generally released, although many have seen it and reported on it as the most traumatic thing they have ever seen. Some of it is from the terrorists’ GoPros and phones. One exultantly phoned his mother and shouted that he had “killed ten Jews” and his mother was as excited as he was.

A horrific, sadistic explosion of violence. Nothing Israel hasn't seen and done before, and since.

He can't be that worried, the US Central Commander Michael Kurilla has been in Tel Aviv for 24

Well not really, they were soldiers enforcing an illegal blockade, 75 year military occupation, and brutal apartheid system.

You wouldn't be caught dead claiming Israel have murdered Palestinian, Yemeni or Lebanese resistance fighters, would you?

Just any actual evidence will do.
You know there was another group that denied atrocities like this.

If they were killed hors de combat in an unjustified act of terrorism you absolutely would.

If October 8th after Hezbollah started firing rockets at Israeli forces, Israel responded by paragliding thousands of troops into Beirut and started shooting and violating everyone they saw, kidnapping, executing surrendered Hezbollah forces and violating their bodies, and killing the security forces that showed up to stop them, I wouldn't insist that Lebanese officials only include the civilians in the death toll and especially if they also provide numbers for civilians and combatants like Israel have done with Oct 7th.

There is again no comparison. Israel actually separated civilian and military deaths. You have nothing in this argument, move on to the next one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hizbullah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back