• Warnock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wood

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

wood will become a very very good tap ruckman, exactly what the pies need. warnock is a little bit mobile, but at this stage of their careers, you would have to go with wood.

his last couple of weeks in the VFL were very impressive

wood will become a very very good tap ruckman, exactly what the pies need. warnock is a little bit mobile, but at this stage of their careers, you would have to go with wood.

his last couple of weeks in the VFL were very impressive

Trading a first round pick in a quality draft for the Lions 3rd best ruck, was just pure stupidity. Even Chris Bryan is getting a game before Wood. :)

I was interested in the outcome of this thread as I know pie fans really rate Wood and think he is better than guys like Warnock

I am a Pie fan So I would say Wood and I think that but Warnock will still be a Very Good Ruckman.

It was Pick 14 in a Weak Draft compared to This Year Super Draft.

Warnock Video's:

[YOUTUBE]LFlBe0Y8bA8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]IeYLsb5JW8s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]qEpTp1MkWIc[/YOUTUBE]

Wood Video's:

[YOUTUBE]vWZBQfYe7VM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]YseuoF5IKL4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]rFC4OQSXmQE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]78RM0AArpiQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]F-Wlip1jfmM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]6DIC3GOTjCY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]hvSDnxJfa8k[/YOUTUBE]

There are Some Vids

Very similar players and both willl be very good and both will need a couple more years before they become established.
That's exactly the case my friend, but the trolls smell Magpie blood.

Assuming Warnock gets to Carlton, I reckon they'll be disappointed that he's not Dean Cox overnight. They seem to have that assumption, whereas we aren't expecting the best out of Wood until 2010/11+.

That's exactly the case my friend, but the trolls smell Magpie blood.

Assuming Warnock gets to Carlton, I reckon they'll be disappointed that he's not Dean Cox overnight. They seem to have that assumption, whereas we aren't expecting the best out of Wood until 2010/11+.
Who ever said we expect Warnock to be Dean Cox overnight?

Warnock is still a stick and needs another two pre-seasons to reach the size of a Harry Madden.

Considering Wood has been around since the 2004 draft, 2010/11 is a generous contract and a long time to wait for him to step up.

Yet opposition fans and even Carlton question Hampson's future because we're after Warnock. Even if we get Warnock, I would still keep Sam Jacobs on our rookie list or put him onto our senior list for Aisake who will get the chop.

The Hawks had Bailey, Taylor, Renouf, Campbell and McEntee on their senior list in 2008.
I am a Pie fan So I would say Wood and I think that but Warnock will still be a Very Good Ruckman.

It was Pick 14 in a Weak Draft compared to This Year Super Draft.

[YOUTUBE]78RM0AArpiQ[/YOUTUBE]

There are Some Vids

cameron wood quite clearly i would have thought. carlton will regret paying warnock so much money for 4 years. i can see it creating problems for them with young no.1 picks such as kreuzer, murphy and especially gibbs demanding more money. warnock has done nothing to suggest he will make it at afl level, i can't understand where all the hype that surrounds him is generated from.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poll means jack shıt. Actual output of player means far more than some sılly poll.

Wood > Warnock

cameron wood quite clearly i would have thought. carlton will regret paying warnock so much money for 4 years. i can see it creating problems for them with young no.1 picks such as kreuzer, murphy and especially gibbs demanding more money. warnock has done nothing to suggest he will make it at afl level, i can't understand where all the hype that surrounds him is generated from.
I haven't seen Warnock and our track record of recruiting ruckmen from other clubs is ordinary at best and terrible at worst (Ackland). But I have seen a fair bit of Chris Bryan and I find it extraordinary that any ruckman who has been in senior footy for four years and can't get a game ahead of Chris Bryan is rated by anyone.

Ruckmen take a while to mature but if Warnock is not better than Bryan next year I'll be filthy. I can't believe Collingwood supporters didn't expect more of Wood. He has been in the system 4 years and the Pies are screaming out for a ruckman

Im sure most of these people that have labelled Wood as a 'dud' have hardly seen him.

Chris Bryan was actually in some pretty good form in the middle part of the year and a few niggling injuries kept Wood out of the side.

He will in our best 22 next season come round 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back