warrnambool district football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
its kolora-noorat, not kolora!! you may upset many of there loyal supporters by calling them that...

hampden league shouldnt be boring if its a better standard of football...

Could I also vote that you learn how to spell!

I am sure you could stir some Hampden League website action with your very lame observations and opinions. See how you go and we'll watch with interest.

Does anyone know Sam Attwater (Tappy)? He plays for Deakin Uni Sharks. He plays down Warrnambool way but not sure what league he is in. Apparantly he goes alright.

Looks like Creek have recruited well. Allansford could be anything. Timboon looking the goods and Rovers motoring along. Add Merrivale and Kolora in there and you have your top five with one side being very unlucky, missing out on August/September action. I suppose it will all come down to injuries.

Galopy !

not a bad effort at summing up the ladder after round 2 by galopy:thumbsu:

not a bad effort at summing up the ladder after round 2 by galopy:thumbsu:

I think Merrivale would have been premiership favorites until they received 6+ injuries on Saturday that are unlikely to start this weekend. I can't see them recovering in time.

A good game this weekend with Rovers and Timboon. Timboon definitely should win and have a far better team (on paper), they just need to believe in themselves.

Rovers rely on 6-8 players too heavily and should get exposed but conifdence can go a long way.

I think Merrivale would have been premiership favorites until they received 6+ injuries on Saturday that are unlikely to start this weekend. I can't see them recovering in time.

A good game this weekend with Rovers and Timboon. Timboon definitely should win and have a far better team (on paper), they just need to believe in themselves.

Rovers rely on 6-8 players too heavily and should get exposed but conifdence can go a long way.

So will Kolora-Noorat beat Merrivale this week? and would they be any threat to rovers or timboon?

So will Kolora-Noorat beat Merrivale this week? and would they be any threat to rovers or timboon?

I think Merrivale will struggle to win with the huge injury list they've got. They'll battle it out but I think Power will be too strong.

Kolora-Noorat are definitely able to beat rovers and timboon but they are frustratingly inconsistent. On their day they can beat anyone, they just need a few more of their team displaying the work ethic of Whitehead week in, week out.

Anyone's Premiership at this stage, Timboon are still favorites but struggle on Reid oval. They will be rapt they aren't playing there this weekend.

I think Merrivale will struggle to win with the huge injury list they've got. They'll battle it out but I think Power will be too strong.

Kolora-Noorat are definitely able to beat rovers and timboon but they are frustratingly inconsistent. On their day they can beat anyone, they just need a few more of their team displaying the work ethic of Whitehead week in, week out.

Anyone's Premiership at this stage, Timboon are still favorites but struggle on Reid oval. They will be rapt they aren't playing there this weekend.

are you sure i think all the finals are there from now on?

are you sure i think all the finals are there from now on?

Nope, not sure at all, had just heard it over the weekend from one of the club presidents.

Matt Steele - B&F, Lucas Wilson - Runner up.
I would like to say i think that is a good result BUT I think Steele only plays for himself and not the team. Short kicks and handballs to make sure it's never far from him and gets extremely frustrated with team mates who go to other options. Still he gets alot of the ball and will be happy with himself.
Lucas Wilson- I rate this bloke more every time I see him play. He can absolutely dominate a game when it suits him, especially around the ground. Wagstaff will test him this week but definitely deserves runner up.

My tip about Porter awhile ago was so far off its not worth talking about!

How about you blokes who are bagging WDFL get back onto the Hampden League website- or, well, hang on aminute, maybe that is because no-one uses that link, does that display the level of interest in Hampden League this year!

Love or hate the footy, Hampden League is about as interesting this year as watching the grass grow. Big discrepencies between the top and bottom teams and I think your average punter could have picked the final 5 after the first round!

Back to the footy!! AFTER ALL, THIS IS A WDFL LINK!!

Will be an interesting game this weekend between South Rovers and Merrivale. I think if Merrivale have their full team in they should win, especially if they can drag Bowman away from full back. Thoughts?

pull ur head in mate hamdpen netballers are better to watch then wdfnl footy i wood rather watch port fairy play north then wdfnl top teams play its terrible

Matty Steele a deserving winner of the Esam medal... All you kolora boys are pretty quiet, so much for Johnson Moloney O'Sullivan an all your young guns.. you say whitehead is the best in the league but he only polled 11 votes!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matty Steele a deserving winner of the Esam medal... All you kolora boys are pretty quiet, so much for Johnson Moloney O'Sullivan an all your young guns.. you say whitehead is the best in the league but he only polled 11 votes!

I think it says alot about the power that no1 got many votes...i think it shows they have a consistent team right across the board no stars....thats the kind of team more likely to win it than a team with a few stars but then 3 or 4 crap players!

Watched the Merrivale vs Kolora/Noorat game on the weekend an judging by what i saw the future of South West football is going to be huge, guys like Ben Moloney, Darcy O'Sullivan an Brad Johnson from Kolora and Peter Macarona & Todd Mclean from the tigers R all goin to be instrumental and i beleive there talents are being wasted in the WDFNL, O'Sullivan should have stayed at Camperdown and Macarona & Mclean shoulda followed Simon Seddon to Koroit. Can anyone tell me what these boys are thinking playing in the sticks?
Did you not say that?

pull ur head in mate hamdpen netballers are better to watch then wdfnl footy i wood rather watch port fairy play north then wdfnl top teams play its terrible
Still struggling to spell there little man.. why dont you start up a netball forum for you and your little boyfriends who prefer netball??

Watched the Merrivale vs Kolora/Noorat game on the weekend an judging by what i saw the future of South West football is going to be huge, guys like Ben Moloney, Darcy O'Sullivan an Brad Johnson from Kolora and Peter Macarona & Todd Mclean from the tigers R all goin to be instrumental and i beleive there talents are being wasted in the WDFNL, O'Sullivan should have stayed at Camperdown and Macarona & Mclean shoulda followed Simon Seddon to Koroit. Can anyone tell me what these boys are thinking playing in the sticks?
Sounds like by the looks of this^^ it was you rating the likes of osullivan, johnson and moloney. you tell us why they didnt get votes? you rate them.. i would have to agree with members. its because they have such an even side and no real standouts.! still very good players, but also have good players around them getting votes also!

matty steele.. pretty good player. works hard all day.! but i saw him play on the weekend and he rarely hits a target. he does all the stuff umpires see like kicking it. but umpires must not notice where the kicks go.! johnson on the weekend played on steel and i would say well entruly beat him.. steel got cheap kicks after the ball was turned over and he didnt run with johnson..anyone can master that!!

matty steele.. pretty good player. works hard all day.! but i saw him play on the weekend and he rarely hits a target. he does all the stuff umpires see like kicking it. but umpires must not notice where the kicks go.! johnson on the weekend played on steel and i would say well entruly beat him.. steel got cheap kicks after the ball was turned over and he didnt run with johnson..anyone can master that!!
I only seen the 2nd half of that game and matty steele looked quite stuffed in the third quater but Johnson seemed to be still on his toes and full of steam, I think i seen kenna line up on steele too.

You are a dead beat!! It wasn't long ago you were sayin how good the powers young players were.. now your sayin there overrated? which is it? no one was ever going to stand out from the power.. theyve got 2 many good players spread across the board! Work out which way your goin with your argument an stick to it ya knob!

I only seen the 2nd half of that game and matty steele looked quite stuffed in the third quater but Johnson seemed to be still on his toes and full of steam, I think i seen kenna line up on steele too.

I have see Johnson play a few times this year and he is always running, I would hate to play on him. Matty Steel is a good player but the few games I seen him play he didn't have Johnson's fittness but then again he has a few years on him.

I have see Johnson play a few times this year and he is always running, I would hate to play on him. Matty Steel is a good player but the few games I seen him play he didn't have Johnson's fittness but then again he has a few years on him.

thats the thing about wdfl....there fitness..there all slow, old, top heavy blokes!! that is why players like johnson dominate, cos they can run all day!!

thats the thing about wdfl....there fitness..there all slow, old, top heavy blokes!! that is why players like johnson dominate, cos they can run all day!!

Look out, the best player to ever pull on a pair of footy boots (or is it a netball skirt) is back!!

It has been boring without your highly intelligent (not) and objective comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back