was that the best last qrt in gf history

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did the lead change in 89?
From memory it didnt

No, it didn't change. But the Hawks were lucky the siren blew when it did. A few more minutes and the Cats would have overrun the Hawks.

Not only was it the best last quarter in a grand final, it was also the best second half i ever watched.
To be 4 goals down at half time and then saints run and intensity lift the way it did, also to come from that kind of margin in a grand final and win and the way the saints with the irony of milny kicking the first goal for saints and then to put the saints in front, a draw was a great result for fantastic display.
89 was pretty good, but this is the best of them all.

Not only was it the best last quarter in a grand final, it was also the best second half i ever watched.
To be 4 goals down at half time and then saints run and intensity lift the way it did, also to come from that kind of margin in a grand final and win and the way the saints with the irony of milny kicking the first goal for saints and then to put the saints in front, a draw was a great result for fantastic display.
89 was pretty good, but this is the best of them all.

nooooooo

The fact that no one won means I dont think it can be. If Goddard did that mark with like 1 minute to go and won it then I think it would have gone close because it was if there was a few minutes left for like 20 minutes of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

was that the best last qrt in gf history

Remove this Banner Ad

Back