Game Day WB v West Coast Rd 23 - the Ennui Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The one major upside to this awful game is it’s giving O’Donnell plenty of opportunity to show his talents. Already looks like a significantly better player than all other key defenders on our list other than Jones. Also West, why the **** hasn’t he been playing every week

We are making Tim Kelly look like a Brownlow contender ffs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caleb daniel just does not do enough with the ball to cover his weaknesses. His lack of size makes him incapable of contesting marking contests and his tackles just get shrugged.

@
The one major upside to this awful game is it’s giving O’Donnell plenty of opportunity to show his talents. Already looks like a significantly better player than all other key defenders on our list other than Jones. Also West, why the * hasn’t he been playing every week
West is probably in our top 10 players right now, laughable how disregarded he has been. What a waste of his career to date

Can anyone shed any light on why we gave Keath another year? Absolute joke of a decision to add to the Bevo extension, we are cooked for years. I’ve probably decided to pack in the membership next year. Very little point in spending cash on depression.

Am I crazy or is West a good field kick? His dad was ****ing shocking by foot, but Rhylee seems to hit targets every time

Bevo just do the right thing by the club and just leave
Surely he has to consider it at the end of the season. I’m concerned our pathetic board will get around him. I suspect our current president is just crap but given we never hear from her how would I know….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back