Preview Changes V North Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Bev said in a presser Darcy will be our main ruckman. Will likely get a chop out from Lobby
If thats the case Lobb would have to ruck from the backline. Surely if you're moving Lobb forward to be the 2nd ruck you'd just have lobb 1st ruck and let Darcy continue in his current role

Gallagher had 25 touches and three goals in the vfl including goal of the match where he looked like an a-grader bursting out of the middle. In racing terms he was "running on top of the ground."

On SM-A505YN using BigFooty.com mobile app
Give me a spell. He looks like a Z-Grader in the 1s. Sanders has been destroying VFL also, why isn't he getting a run?
A fumbly, panicky turnover merchant. He needs to work primarily on his skills in the pre-season and see how he goes next year. Gallagher that is.

He had 25 and kicked 3 deserved inclusion should’ve been for Vandermeer instead of Poulter however,

Garcia was not good and Macrae is much better in the side then him
My point exactly. Like for like if Gallagher comes in it has to be for either VDM or McNeil. McNeil is going okay in his role but I cannot fathom why VDM is still in the team.

My point exactly. Like for like if Gallagher comes in it has to be for either VDM or McNeil. McNeil is going okay in his role but I cannot fathom why VDM is still in the team.
Then you are contradicting yourself Sanders can't come in then as he can't play wing or half forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes V North Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back