We can win 3 of the next 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

A repeat of 2007? Can we beat Adelaide this week? Anyone else remember that 60m Neita goal to seal it for us? Epic stuff! One week after we lost to North by one point :eek:

I think the Adeliade game is the most important out of the next 4. If the club (players and coaches) want to show the supporters they are improving and that it doesn't take a thrashing and a arch rival to play good footy, they will come out and beat the crows.

I don't want to see a trend of a poor performace followed by a spirited effort. Bailey made a good point on footy classified last night, that game the way we played, the pressure etc is the bench mark, we need to be more consistent and to make sure our best and worst are alot closer together.

The Crows are almost going to be playing for their season. Three losses straight up will harm their top 4 aspirations so they'll be hungry.

They'll kill us on the rebound if we just bomb it to nobody in the forward line like we did in round 1. Petterd and Bate will need big performances and Juice should just provide a contest.

Let's belt the crow's this week and worry about the rest afterwards. one week at a time as they say, Crow's are down on themselves at the moment and it shocking form. Dee's supporters should show up in MASSIVE numbers next week, so any Adelaide fan's won;t even be heard. We need to cheer our boys on to a MASSIVE victory, because if we play like we did last week with the home ground advantage and the home crowd going wild... this could be more than just a victory. This could be a MASSIVE victory.

Not wanting to get ahead of myself on that or expect to much, but it's a real possibility. If the fire has started, let's flame the crows and show some back-burn! ;)

We need to back up the last game with a 4 quarter effort against the Crows, No need to look any further than that.

Crimson Azure & Fooooty - sorry guys, but the you are using the word 'then' when it should be 'than'. You guys are fellow Dees followers so i respect you both - but that really is annoying me. Sorry to put a dampener on things!

We need to back up the last game with a 4 quarter effort against the Crows, No need to look any further than that.

Crimson Azure & Fooooty - sorry guys, but the you are using the word 'then' when it should be 'than'. You guys are fellow Dees followers so i respect you both - but that really is annoying me. Sorry to put a dampener on things!

So what are you trying to say than?

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CARN THE DEES, plenty of depth, alot to look forward to. my only question is. how much does gary lion do around the club anymore?...

CARN THE DEES, plenty of depth, alot to look forward to. my only question is. how much does gary lion do around the club anymore?...

Probably not as much as Gary Lyon does:cool:

I know we shouldnt be looking past Richmond....but i am. Cant wait for Brisbane. We should be 2-2 coming up against a big side on a Saturday night at the G. Doesnt get any bigger. I reckon we can take them :thumbsu:

Interesting reading this whole thread with hindsight of the adelaide game being played. Sick of everyone saying we beat a side with no bench rotations in the last. Isn't that a result of our 72 tackles punishing the crows and causing injuries?

We'll beat the lions by 1pt when brad green sprints into the foward fifty and the 25000 strong crowd drowns out the final siren..

Interesting reading this whole thread with hindsight of the adelaide game being played. Sick of everyone saying we beat a side with no bench rotations in the last. Isn't that a result of our 72 tackles punishing the crows and CAUSING injuries?

We'll beat the lions by 1pt when brad green sprints into the foward fifty and the 25000 strong crowd drowns out the final siren..

austindad.jpg

Would love to see that again :thumbsu:

The boys are showing a bit of heart!! great to watch
Keep it up lads that was a great win.
A solid team effort all round congrats !!

Remove this Banner Ad

We can win 3 of the next 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back