Autopsy We ****ing did it again Richmond 2019 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it just me or does Tim tarranto get sent into oblivion by a dusty don’t argue every single time we play them

UdUs4K2.gif

Marlion is the best AFL story I’ve ever heard, but there are a few more first time Premiership players that need attention too:

- Liam Baker, an unfit shortarse turned rookie turned rising star turned grand final player. Didn’t get much of it but was full of run and pressure, and a vital part in some clever chains of possessions that led directly to goals.
- Ivan Soldo, a Category B rookie who was simply Ivan Maric’s cousin for a long time, playing his first ever game of club footy only 5 years ago. Not only played in the GF but played well, with 20 hit outs, I think 5 to advantage, and kicked a goal.
- Short, another rookie that was given a chance, has become one of our best kicks, led last year in metres gained, dropped his head and cracked the s**ts a bit after being dropped for the GF in 2017 only to work his arse off and get back in the best 22 for this year.

On top of that, as Dr Mike pointed out, Lambert, Houli, and Grimes, who are all top 10 players, were all rookies or pre-season draft.

I remember looking at players like Pavlich, Fyfe, Goodes, Hird and Swan who went late in drafts and just praying we’d get a few freebies, but when you pick up 10 premiership players for nothing, it’s clear that they aren’t free champions, they are good players coming into a great system and becoming great. Obviously Baker isn’t Hird, but Jesus H Christ we have done extremely well in the last decade and particularly the past 5 years in drafts and trades.

The last 12 months alone have given us Stack, Pickett, and Lynch. Other clubs should bow down before us and gladly grapefruit our knobs.
Short wasnt dropped for the Granny, team ballance he couldnt regain his place (Broad replaced him) after excellent form and just one ordinary game, and I dont remember hearing anywhere he cracked the shits.

Houli got 4 for hitting Lamb, Markov came in and was dropped the following week for Hunt, he was droped the following week for Broad (first game of the year) two weeks later Houli came back and it was between Broad and Short, Short had his only bad game for the year against the giants and was dropped and unfortunately for him couldn't regain his spot.

Last edited:
God I was sad when we lost to Norf in the 2015 final.

This is much better.

i remember watching the one against carlton
i thought when maric kicked the clutch goal we had it
then we choked

i remember watching the one against port adelaide
the game was over in the first quarter and i was very sad

i watched the one against north expecting more pain to come
and pain happened
and i was very sad

then 2016 happened i was very very very very sad
but now that's okay because we got two premierships

i am no longer sad, i lived long enough to see richmond win a premiership, then a second one, happiness obtained

(Log in to remove this ad.)

then we choked

and pain happened
and i was very sad

i am no longer sad, i lived long enough to see richmond win a premiership, then a second one, happiness obtained

I remember having a really bad feeling after 2015. Like I knew 2016 would be a crap year.

then we choked

and pain happened
and i was very sad

Your sadness is duly noted. I too remember the Carlton debacle, I recall feeling utter disbelief at the end of the game. I was waiting for some serious violence to erupt as thousands of us sat stunned. But we were better than that and kept the faith. Time heals physical wounds, Premierships heal the psyche.

Short wasnt dropped for the Granny, team ballance he couldnt regain his place after excellent form and just one ordinary game, and I dont remember hearing anywhere he cracked the s**ts.

Wasn’t dropped for the grand final but had seemingly cemented his place in the 22 before being dropped, although that happened in round 17, which was much earlier than I remembered.

Cracked the shits was hyperbole; delayed re-signing in 2018 and I think spoke at some stage about having mixed emotions on the day of the 17 gf.

But you’ve really narrowed in on something very specific there; I really just wanted to emphatically, categorically, and in the strongest possible terms suggest that, and I really cannot stress this enough, that other clubs should be strapping on their knee pads, taking an overly ripe grapefruit (preferably pink as it has lower acidity than the more aggressive yellow variety), cutting off both ends and decoring it, placing that grapefruit fleshlight around the shaft of our collective penises, and then simultaneously fellating us, metaphorically and literally, while stroking the shaft and cupping the balls.

Marlion is the best AFL story I’ve ever heard, but there are a few more first time Premiership players that need attention too:

- Liam Baker, an unfit shortarse turned rookie turned rising star turned grand final player. Didn’t get much of it but was full of run and pressure, and a vital part in some clever chains of possessions that led directly to goals.
- Ivan Soldo, a Category B rookie who was simply Ivan Maric’s cousin for a long time, playing his first ever game of club footy only 5 years ago. Not only played in the GF but played well, with 20 hit outs, I think 5 to advantage, and kicked a goal.
- Short, another rookie that was given a chance, has become one of our best kicks, led last year in metres gained, dropped his head and cracked the s**ts a bit after being dropped for the GF in 2017 only to work his arse off and get back in the best 22 for this year.

On top of that, as Dr Mike pointed out, Lambert, Houli, and Grimes, who are all top 10 players, were all rookies or pre-season draft.

I remember looking at players like Pavlich, Fyfe, Goodes, Hird and Swan who went late in drafts and just praying we’d get a few freebies, but when you pick up 10 premiership players for nothing, it’s clear that they aren’t free champions, they are good players coming into a great system and becoming great. Obviously Baker isn’t Hird, but Jesus H Christ we have done extremely well in the last decade and particularly the past 5 years in drafts and trades.

The last 12 months alone have given us Stack, Pickett, and Lynch. Other clubs should bow down before us and gladly grapefruit our knobs.
Castagna as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy We ****ing did it again Richmond 2019 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back