Autopsy We ****ing did it again Richmond 2019 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn’t dropped for the grand final but had seemingly cemented his place in the 22 before being dropped, although that happened in round 17, which was much earlier than I remembered.

Cracked the s**ts was hyperbole; delayed re-signing in 2018 and I think spoke at some stage about having mixed emotions on the day of the 17 gf.

But you’ve really narrowed in on something very specific there; I really just wanted to emphatically, categorically, and in the strongest possible terms suggest that, and I really cannot stress this enough, that other clubs should be strapping on their knee pads, taking an overly ripe grapefruit (preferably pink as it has lower acidity than the more aggressive yellow variety), cutting off both ends and decoring it, placing that grapefruit fleshlight around the shaft of our collective penises, and then simultaneously fellating us, metaphorically and literally, while stroking the shaft and cupping the balls.

Same time around Graham was introduced to the senior team

- Ivan Soldo, a Category B rookie who was simply Ivan Maric’s cousin for a long time, playing his first ever game of club footy only 5 years ago. Not only played in the GF but played well, with 20 hit outs, I think 5 to advantage, and kicked a goal.
Even since his birth?:think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most 27 year olds in the system are already battered and bruised, he's as fresh as a daisy.
4 or 5 high quality years would be awesome.
Get him 100 games and Marlion Jr can take his spot couple years later

Same time around Graham was introduced to the senior team
It was that nasty R21 game at the Cattery where Soldo and Corey Ellis both played. They were replaced by Graham and Townsend and Caddy went off early with a hammy and Markov came in as well in R22 against Freo. Broad I think was earlier as BR said as Short was dropped in R18 against the Giants for him. We went for more intimidation muscle and aggression from then on.

gotta feel bad for the dude on the ground...first gamer in a grand final evades your tackle and your own fat arse ruckman destroys you. then while you're lying on the ground in pain with pretty much no one helping you, the first gamer kicks a goal to go like 54? up lol

poor dude

I knew their #50 got flattened but didn't realize what had happened until you posted this. I went back to look at the replay and sure enough it was friendly fire. The amazing thing is the way Pickett shot between the two GWS players moments before "crunch!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy We ****ing did it again Richmond 2019 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back