Certified Legendary Thread WE ****ING DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Montage of each centre clearance involving Trent done.

... now updated with special Premiership Cup goodness to finish.

My personal favourite is the deft touch to Dusty.

7.23min mark 3rd qtr. Tackle Crouch, tackle Jacobs, dive on ball, handball to Rioli is my fave

Last edited:
7.23 3rd qtr. Tackle Crouch, tackle Jacobs, dive on ball, handball to Rioli is my fave
1 minute mark my man Townsend flies in from the right and takes out a crow body! BANG!

If you need a cheer up and over 2 hours of joy, I highly recommend watching this again.
Got this saved on my iPad and never ever get sick of watching it.
Original and the best which still brings a tickle to my wiggle and a smile to my dial.

If you need a cheer up and over 2 hours of joy, I highly recommend watching this again.
Got this saved on my iPad and never ever get sick of watching it.
Original and the best which still brings a tickle to my wiggle and a smile to my dial.
definitely time for some re-visiting :)

Quite like this song now for some reason...

Strange how I knew nothing about the song or band before that fateful day but now it’s become a personal favourite.
Great memories.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

@3:06 The biggest whinge from an Adelaide journalist. Cotchin should have suspended 3 times, Dusty should have been suspended for hitting a bloke in the head and shouldn't have won the Brownlow, Richmond had no injuries and Rioli's goal was the 5th best goal of the season.

Last edited:

@3:06 The biggest whinge from an Adelaide journalist. Cotchin should have suspended 3 times, Dusty should have been suspended for hitting a bloke in the head and shouldn't have won the Brownlow, Richmond had no injuries and Rioli's goal was the 5th best goal of the season.

your tears of unfathomable sadness are delicious

The song My Son Likes The Tigers (34.10 - 36.50) is pretty damn good. Some solid laughs throughout.

Again thanks for all the uploads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread WE ****ING DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Back