Certified Legendary Thread WE ****ING DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Think I’ve run out of things to read and watch. The only thing I’m missing from the joyous 2017 flag is a game day thread on the Port board, if there ever was one. Anyone got a link? (I tried searching but I’m old, somewhat computer-illiterate) and couldn’t seem to find one.)

Think I’ve run out of things to read and watch. The only thing I’m missing from the joyous 2017 flag is a game day thread on the Port board, if there ever was one. Anyone got a link? (I tried searching but I’m old, somewhat computer-illiterate) and couldn’t seem to find one.)

I cant find it at the moment, I'm also not great with computers but there def was one and it was flipping great cos they were anti crows as well not surprisingly. BTW Please post if you get something cos I'm bored as well

I might have to go through the whole lot. I read 3 pages then skipped ahead to page 30. There's a distinct change of mood from the excessive optimism of the early pages :p

That’s always my favourite part. When it turns. I love that stuff.

That’s always my favourite part. When it turns. I love that stuff.
I went to page 30 and you can't tell what time the posts were made. Reading through I thought it must be early in the 4th but quickly worked out it was actually not even half time. It's hilarious!!! It goes from "this is our destiny" and "I love this club" to "I'm through with this club and football" and "Vicbias umpiring"!!

I went to page 30 and you can't tell what time the posts were made. Reading through I thought it must be early in the 4th but quickly worked out it was actually not even half time. It's hilarious!!! It goes from "this is our destiny" and "I love this club" to "I'm through with this club and football" and "Vicbias umpiring"!!

“At least it’s not going to be 119 points” is another important milestone of the thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how the very second the game starts 9 out of every 10 posts is about the umpires!!!

yep. It takes a very dark turn from page 19 to 20. Hilarious.

You know what, just go get some type of lotion, a box of tissues, relax the preferred hand, drop the strides and enjoy the next 6 minutes.

You know what, just go get some type of lotion, a box of tissues, relax the preferred hand, drop the strides and enjoy the next 6 minutes.

Feck that was so good...had to watch it several times cos of the crappy crow salty comments distracting me from the great tigers play...Yeee Hawww...

Up to page 40 now. Some disgruntled eagles have popped up a couple of Norfies and a bomber. Second half is about to start. I sense the heart is about to be ripped out of the chest. Bleeding.

Up to page 40 now. Some disgruntled eagles have popped up a couple of Norfies and a bomber. Second half is about to start. I sense the heart is about to be ripped out of the chest. Bleeding.
It's hilarious!! From Page 40-50 through the 3rd quarter the umpiring comments virtually dry up completely and it just becomes 100% abuse towards the club and how they are playing. Also lots of praise for us!!!
The neutrals coming in to comment are awesome. What a lousy day the haters must have had. I think there was a much bigger percentage of neutral well wishers in our thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread WE ****ING DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Back