Certified Legendary Thread WE ****ING DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What an amazing year it’s been by Richmond.

About 13 or 14 months ago many Tigers supporters on here and the players for that matter were eco. Fast forward and now your the 2017 Premiers.

Thanks largely I think to Richmond’s off-season recruiting bringing in Nankervis, Caddy and Prestia, whilst picking up Jack Graham in the national draft with pick 53.

Career best seasons from Nankervis, Grimes, Martin, Ellis, Edwards, Astbury, Townsend, Lambert, McIntosh, Butler etc has the Tigers best 22 to be one of the most balanced in the league.

Congratulations on winning the 2017 AFL Premiership!
Thank you. We have been jealous of you since 2008 for obvious reasons but even though both clubs are hostile I know that I appreciate any feedback from a Hawks fan for sharing that Hardwick connection.

Well done Tiges glad they took their chance and didn't settle for just making the grand final.
Also massive props to Houli, I've never rated him that highly because I felt he lacked hurt factor and is a bit of a turn over merchant but he was easily BOG in the first half and stiff to miss out on the norm smith.

I look forward to reading every single post in every single thread in the coming week or so but for now, I've got a bit of Killers to watch followed by some beers to destroy on Swan Street.
This past month has been the best month of my life! I never thought we could keep backing it up but we did. Over and over and over again! My phone has been going mental!
BEST. DAY. EVER!

What did i ******* say. I called it. Crows far too serious, they'd blow up in the third quarter and we'd give em the knockout blow. Too much tension, no insane connection like the Tigers boys.
******* love you all. Enjoy it legends.
Mystic Cotch out.
Yep said yesterday it was all over. Adelaide played the game yesterday. ****ing best. ****ing delicious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't wait to go to family day tomorrow. I was going to stay for the premiership party at 7:20 but I'd rather let all the people at Punt Road Oval who couldn't go to the game experience what I experienced at the end of the game.

We bloody smashed them, we've one the bloody flag. Best ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread WE ****ING DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Back