Certified Legendary Thread WE ****ING DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That was an outstanding team effort of pressure attacking footy which turned Adelaide into a sad shadow of its normal self.

That is the sort of win which makes the frustration of seasons past well worth it, enjoy the party, enjoy celebrating it and enjoy the fact that despite the hard times the Tiger faithful never wavered even if a few memberships finished up as microwave dinners.

Enjoy belting out that theme song which is one of, if not the best in the comp.

Humourless Islander/Maori tough guy bouncer warned us three times for singing Tigerland.
Said he was gunna chuck us out.
So we switched to Oh Dusty Martin you are the love of my life etc ...
He just walked off and never came back.
Jesus. I wish I was in Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Adelaide,

While you painfully anti-swagger your way home on the easy and hard buses and planes, with all your bloodied feathers bunched between your legs, never doubt that despite the fact NONE, repeat NONE of your players showed that they belong in Melbourne during September, you've ALL qualified by default for an audition as the rhythm section for 'The Killers.'

And that's as generous as Melbourne and its football will ever be to you, ever again.

Had your chance Texeddie pretenders.

I hope our 20th premiership arrives on cue, with the same long ride home for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread WE ****ING DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Back