Certified Legendary Thread WE ****ING DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody awesome idea! As a noob it would be great to meet you all...just make it next weekend if possible..we all probably need a week to decompress and sleep anyways...
I wonder if it is possible to contact a bar in Richmond and ask/schedule a meet up and to televise the replay in the background. Could be some afternoon!

This has probably been mentioned a fair few times already but lever proved himself to be a dog of a bloke mocking Townsend for his stutter at the end of the first quarter. Caddy went into bat for Towner too which was great to see. Enjoy melbourne lever, you will never get a flag.

Lever is a Koksucker....Perfect fit for the Shemons

Towner is a premiership player...who played a very important role throughout the finals series and in the lead up

I want to think and reflect on a few things before making comment on the actual game, but I will say I was very lucky to get 2 tickets to the game and was able to take my 7 year old footy mad son to the game and enjoy the experience with him.
Not sure how much he will remember of it all as he gets older, but a memory I will hold for the rest of my life..

So strange to think there's now a generation of kids that have seen a successful Richmond, not one at the butt of every joke.

Dusty and this flag are about to usher in a new era kids ditching their minnow clubs to follow the mighty Tiges.

Did the idiot forget that Dimma went to Port and Hawthorn before coming to Richmond, lol?

Was totally cherry picking bits if history that arrogant flog...as If they gave Dimma permission to come to us...

and as for Houli...clearly remember he wanted nothing to do with that meth lab of a club...big statement from Houli knowing the type of guy he is

Druggos should thank us for Matty Dea

Last edited:
I have no doubt about it myself and while I obviously wasn't there to hear it, if you see the replay, lever does this mocking gesture with his shoulder toward Townsend in the same fashion that one might to mimick someone with a disability. Just a terrible look and I hope it's banked by the whole team and ready to run thru him next time.

Michelangelo Rucci on KBs program saying a group of Crows players went to Pyke and requested Koksucker Lever to be dropped bc he wanted out of their club

Just keeps getting better

I've never seen it but I've seen the Caddys go and they are machines. Reliably informed he's cut from the same cloth. I've seen his older brother go and Jesus he can go and apparently Josh is no different.
The family are mad, good on the lip and love a stoush.

I believe Caddy is also a connoisseur of mint cans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So close, they just needed to swap positions...

557720_gl.jpg
close.jpg

If Lever was mocking Townos disability/speech impediment he's a campaigner then. Just a shit act. Him and Tom Bugg should get on fine.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread WE ****ING DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Back