WE MUST BAN BRANDON WALKER WEARING LONG SLEEVES

Remove this Banner Ad

I will let him know that I guy on the net reckons he should get delisted at the end of the year because he has zero afl skills.

I don't think he'll lose any sleep at such a petty little comment after he has taken a drink of champagne out of our first premiership cup.

Actually I wouldn't mention it as it would be a waste of 5 seconds.
Don't get sucked in bro it's not subtle enough.

He made about eight mistakes in that Bulldogs game, he was completely abhorrent. got done holding the ball, stupid kicks, the first Dogs goal was his mistake just running around cluelessly.

Why do you guys reckon he's good?

Also Nick Suban was given the longest contract at Freo and we traded for Colin Sylvia and Jack Anthony. but those people know more about football and therefore I can't comment. I hope you've never criticised a shit song or film.
Everybody makes mistakes. Walker made 8 in one game apparently... The club isnt perfect and you can be critical of their mistakes. But with that comes the willingness to recognise that they have also gotten a lot right.

Why do I think Walker is good? He breaks the lines with pace, uses the ball pretty well, shuts down small forwardsand looks damn good doing it. He has a had a decent season so far.

The club has has gotten a lot right lately and you can see it. All those mistakes have lead us here, right now to this point, where the team has finally come together and looks like it can really challenge.

Are you willing to come back on here after Walker has had a good game and acknowledge it?

I really shouldn't have to be doing this but last time we played Richmond - when the Don was minding Bolton - Bolton scored 0.1.

This weekend, with no Walker, Bolton had seven shots on goal for 4.3.

Those fast small forwards need to be held by someone with pace and proper defensive intent.

I really shouldn't have to be doing this but last time we played Richmond - when the Don was minding Bolton - Bolton scored 0.1.

This weekend, with no Walker, Bolton had seven shots on goal for 4.3.

Those fast small forwards need to be held by someone with pace and proper defensive intent.

But Silent Alarm said he's useless

Also Nick Suban was given the longest contract at Freo and we traded for Colin Sylvia and Jack Anthony. but those people know more about football and therefore I can't comment. I hope you've never criticised a shit song or film.

Do you intentionally try to be wrong? Sylvia was a free agent and Anthony came via the PSD, neither was traded for. You said factually incorrect things about Tabs as well, so it feels like you deliberately say incorrect things to get bites?

Everybody makes mistakes. Walker made 8 in one game apparently... The club isnt perfect and you can be critical of their mistakes. But with that comes the willingness to recognise that they have also gotten a lot right.

Why do I think Walker is good? He breaks the lines with pace, uses the ball pretty well, shuts down small forwardsand looks damn good doing it. He has a had a decent season so far.

The club has has gotten a lot right lately and you can see it. All those mistakes have lead us here, right now to this point, where the team has finally come together and looks like it can really challenge.

Are you willing to come back on here after Walker has had a good game and acknowledge it?
But Wagner is playing so much better than Walker, he plays within his limitations and doesnt try and fend off tackles and get caught.

But Wagner is playing so much better than Walker, he plays within his limitations and doesnt try and fend off tackles and get caught.
I humbly disagree.

Wagner isn't playing 'so much better' though as I feel they play different positions. Walker can shut down small forwards and I don't believe Wagner can.

Both equally grim prospects, Freo has always had a thing for rewarding clearly limited players.

Both equally grim prospects, Freo has always had a thing for rewarding clearly limited players.

Wagner on a very limited sample size has played well. He has been really attacking and clean in disposal since he has made his way back into the team.

You are full of shit

...and is now in Wimbledon playing Alex de Minaur, under the nom-de-plume of Arthur Fils. There's no end to his talents! But however good a tennis player he is, I want Walks with us. As said, along with zip, he's got a special ability as a lock-down defender on key small forwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

WE MUST BAN BRANDON WALKER WEARING LONG SLEEVES

Remove this Banner Ad

Back