We need a new victim to be a mod.

Remove this Banner Ad

With the continual increase in activity on this board and with other time constraints limiting the time each of Kildonan, Rusty and myself can spend moderating in here the time has come to look for a new mod to help out.

We are therefore looking for suggestions from you for posters you consider would be suitable / willing to take on the job.

Bear in mind that admin are usually looking for someone over 20, who has a good track record (not necessarily a perfect one) with infractions and someone who can spend a reasonable amount of time on here to help with coverage.

This thread will also double a suggestions thread for your thoughts on how this board could be improved - but try to keep your criticism constructive.

forrestgump. Just kidding.:p

Actually, I'll second Stronzo. :thumbsu:

Oogac would be a great choice as well, but modding would take time away from his creative interests.

If oogac is interested that would be a good choice. He doesn't seem to get involved in any personal spats, and is generally liked.

You will be the first to get red carded Gangsta.

All my personal spats seem to get deleted, or people think twice before they take me on. :D

Thanks, but dont really have the time.

I really admire the work that Keyser, Rusty and Kildonian do. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Sadly its not for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha ha oog.

Ill nominate corps as he cares about the board.

However, I have to wonder whether there will be complaints about infractions people receive from him. Coherent explanations aren't really his strong point

Ha ha oog.

However, I have to wonder whether there will be complaints about infractions people receive from him. Coherent explanations aren't really his strong point

Corps and Stronz would make great mods. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

"paulscholes" is an ideal selection.

I have never got it before now.... I think I gave the bastard heaps too!!!:eek:

Ha ha oog.

I care but a back roomer .. "a for the people, by the people, sort of guy" Responsibility and me are big NO NO!;)

Oh and I might have to be sober!!!?????

Corps and Stronz would make great mods.

You lot I spend far too much time here anyway but despite what you think often it is just a browser open at last place on BF... usually the Bay and I don't read or contribute to even a fraction of threads here!

I'm far too soft.... I am well known for BANNING THE RED CARD campains!!!

Unless I can have an alias?????? in GREEN called FRANKin JACK BOOTS

STRONZO!!:thumbsu: has volunteeered and if coping with being a quality Freo fan poster on Bay 13 doesn't qualify HIM.... then look for poster with names like.... 4leafclover!

PS Stronz... nooodz and nipples MUST!!!! be allowed:thumbsu::thumbsu::D

Remove this Banner Ad

We need a new victim to be a mod.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back