We need new Assistants 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Cause people like him cause he's a flag hero and seems a good bloke despite no evidence or CV at all that he can coach.

Sentiment gets us nowhere, if he's gonna be kept on it needs a damn good justification.

I'd be cleaning them out except for Newman, Morrison (promote to the AFL side).

Get in new blood for the rest, target the Swans, Geelong, Collingwood coaching ranks. Well run clubs with recent success.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cause people like him cause he's a flag hero and seems a good bloke despite no evidence or CV at all that he can coach.

Sentiment gets us nowhere, if he's gonna be kept on it needs a damn good justification.

I'd be cleaning them out except for Newman, Morrison (promote to the AFL side).

Get in new blood for the rest, target the Swans, Geelong, Collingwood coaching ranks. Well run clubs with recent success.
Some of them have targeted us pretty well

Before we start sacking assistants, let's clean out the strength and conditioning department. It wouldn't matter if we had God coaching... you can't coach if you don't have the cattle on the park.
Said this so much I've given up

wtf's the point of hunting coaches and getting high draft picks if it's still going to be Meehan tending to them

when you've got a cancer that needs to be cut out you do that as move 1 before even thinking about anything else

Remove this Banner Ad

We need new Assistants 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back