Coach Assistant coaches 2025 - Jake Batchelor VFL Coach Morris AFL Assistant

Remove this Banner Ad

This is like the Spud Frawley days doing lots of things on the cheap. We’re going to be drafting a lot of kids next year who will be probably playing a lot of vfl games combined, so is Batchelor the right man for this?
I would have a bigger problem if there were no changes at all, I'm not sure if Jake is the answer either, but I think he must be given a chance & hopefully have the VFL playing the same style of game that they develop over the next few seasons. I'm more than happy to see what the coach & the other assistants can bring to the table & I'm confident that bringing back Caracella can hopefully get us back on track.

I would have a bigger problem if there were no changes at all, I'm not sure if Jake is the answer either, but I think he must be given a chance & hopefully have the VFL playing the same style of game that they develop over the next few seasons. I'm more than happy to see what the coach & the other assistants can bring to the table & I'm confident that bringing back Caracella can hopefully get us back on track.
He's basically achieved nothing as a coach an it reflects almost his playing career. It's going to be interesting

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Assistant coaches 2025 - Jake Batchelor VFL Coach Morris AFL Assistant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back