Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood 3.2 8.5 11.6 13.15 (93)
Geelong 4.4 9.10 12.14 19.17 (131)
Crowd: 94,066

St. Kilda 4.3 6.5 11.8 14.16 (100)
Footscray 4.5 8.8 12.13 15.15 (105)
Crowd: 67,807

Collingwood v. Geelong (33 points) 91,132

Gary Ablett to announce his decision to play for Gold Coast either on Saturday, or Tuesday next week.

St.Kilda v. Western Bulldogs (7 points) 69,326

Collingwood by 5, Crowd 90,000 (last year 87,258), I want Geelong to win it but I just have a gut feeling similar to last year's semi final. Magpies kick the winning goal with 20 seconds left after a free kick from a hold.
St Kilda by 15, Crowd 78,000 (last year 78,245). I think it will be a more hard fought game than many people think so.

St Kilda to win the premiership regardless of who they play. Their time has come I think.

St Kilda to win the premiership regardless of who they play.
I noticed you finished in 1,384th spot in the Big Footy tipping competition with only 79 correct winners from 176 matches! Oh my! ;) You mentioned that you want to see Geelong beat Collingwood, so does that mean that you would also like to see St.Kilda beat Collingwood?

If it is a Collingwood v. St.Kilda Grand Final, then the Magpies will win and Luke Ball will remind Ross Lyon of how badly he treated him in trade week and how he should have given him more than 46% game time in last years Grand Final. St.Kilda will have to play a lot better than they have in their past three matches which were a struggling win over Richmond, a comprehensive loss to Adelaide, and a very fortunate win over Geelong when neither team were overly impressive.
Their time has come I think.
I don't think that "their time" has anything to do with it. I don't think it works that way because if it did, then the Western Bulldogs will win this weekend because they have lost so many Preliminary Finals, and are now in their third in succession and fifth in only fourteen years. If all things are equal, and if none of the teams suffer further injuries, and they make the most of their opportunities, then the best team will win the premiership regardless of whether it is "their time" or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood by 5

I noticed you finished in 1,384th spot in the Big Footy tipping competition with only 79 correct winners from 176 matches! Oh my! ;) You mentioned that you want to see Geelong beat Collingwood, so does that mean that you would also like to see St.Kilda beat Collingwood?

So if he's a poor tipper then surely Geelong will win this weekend?

Collingwood vs Geelong - Pies have been the best team all year and as a result fully deserve to be the overwhelming favourties for this game. Cats will be loving the fact that almost everyone in the media and the AFL public in general are expecting to Pies to win this one and will come out to play with nothing to lose (making the Cats an even more dangerous opposition). This will be close all night but Cats have more then proven themselves over the last 4 years and I think they can cause an upset and advance to another grand final - Cats by 7pts

St Kilda vs Western Bulldogs - Everything seem to falling into place for the Saints. While no final is "easy", the Dogs are still injury hit and despite coming back from the dead last week cannot see them getting close to the Saints - Saints by 50pts

Crowd Predictions
Collingwood vs Geelong @ MCG - 92,000
St Kilda vs Western Bulldogs @ MCG - 74,000

Originally Posted by harry45
Geelong by 3 93,000,000
st.kilda by 58 70,000,000

Oh my god. Someone should call the MCG and warn them...

I know another boat load of illegals arrived last night BUT this is crazy, where are we going to fit the extra 73 million people ?
OR

are they tourists just coming to see tha AFL pre lims and Grand Final ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Week 3 Tips And Crowd Expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back