Week 3 Tips And Crowd Expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

I noticed you finished in 1,384th spot in the Big Footy tipping competition with only 79 correct winners from 176 matches! Oh my! ;) You mentioned that you want to see Geelong beat Collingwood, so does that mean that you would also like to see St.Kilda beat Collingwood?

If it is a Collingwood v. St.Kilda Grand Final, then the Magpies will win and Luke Ball will remind Ross Lyon of how badly he treated him in trade week and how he should have given him more than 46% game time in last years Grand Final. St.Kilda will have to play a lot better than they have in their past three matches which were a struggling win over Richmond, a comprehensive loss to Adelaide, and a very fortunate win over Geelong when neither team were overly impressive.I don't think that "their time" has anything to do with it. I don't think it works that way because if it did, then the Western Bulldogs will win this weekend because they have lost so many Preliminary Finals, and are now in their third in succession and fifth in only fourteen years. If all things are equal, and if none of the teams suffer further injuries, and they make the most of their opportunities, then the best team will win the premiership regardless of whether it is "their time" or not.
Ball simply went to Collingwood to win a flag. :rolleyes: He could hardly care about Collingwood like the rest of us.

Pies 4.5 6.6 12.8 17.11.113
Cats 2.2 6.7 9.9 10.13.73

The exact same qtr by qtr scores as the 2004 grand final!
I will give my whole bank to charity if that happens.

Cats by 3 90k
Saints by 21 72k

Pies by 33 pts 92K after getting 50+ up & putting cue in the rack

Saints by 19 pts 71K will keep Doggies to under 10 goals

The exact same qtr by qtr scores as the 2004 grand final!
I will give my whole bank to charity if that happens.

Cats by 3 90k
Saints by 21 72k

well i was pretty damn close with the Pies vs. Cats in the final scores..:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Week 3 Tips And Crowd Expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back