Weirdest places you've had sex

Remove this Banner Ad

On a car bonnet on the side of a road.
Google%20Maps%20Sex.png

This wasn't you was it?

Cemetery in Highbury Rd, East Burwood.

Maccas car park in Glen Huntly Rd, Elsternwick.

In hospital (Cabrini) after an accident, copped an awesome gobbie three nights running.
Was in preparation for act in Burwood Maccas when interrupted an then did it in the cemetary there.

Former police station.

Also Mataranka thermal pool.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In my grandmothers bed, two days after she died..... in said bed. No it was not with the corpse you sick f****s and yes they had removed the body.

With a woman in a bed whilst her husband was down stairs keeping watch for us in case their kids came home early...

In my grandmothers bed, two days after she died..... in said bed. No it was not with the corpse you sick f****s and yes they had removed the body.

With a woman in a bed whilst her husband was down stairs keeping watch for us in case their kids came home early...
Elaborate said stories.

Elaborate said stories.

Well the grandmother bed one was with my wife few days after grandmother died we went down to her house to help her sort some stuff out for the funeral, btw the sheets had been changed, wasn't till afterwards we thought that was a little bit wrong

The second one I used to "look after" a woman who's husband could keep up with her appetite few times a week, he also like to set up a camera and watch the goings on after the fact. She was a wild and kinky one that woman :)

My mate rubbed one out in the Vatican, just to say he had done it.

Well the grandmother bed one was with my wife few days after grandmother died we went down to her house to help her sort some stuff out for the funeral, btw the sheets had been changed, wasn't till afterwards we thought that was a little bit wrong

The second one I used to "look after" a woman who's husband could keep up with her appetite few times a week, he also like to set up a camera and watch the goings on after the fact. She was a wild and kinky one that woman :)

The second one is what dreams are made of :thumbsu:

First one is morally wrong I reckon.

Second one sounds sweet as!

The second one is what dreams are made of :thumbsu:

Yes it was :)

Also Sitting and having a coffee with a dude after plowing his wife and she's sitting there still semi naked with some reminance of the sultan still on her is something you don't ever think will happen.

After the first time I was driving home I was like "wtf did that really happen?"

There is some strange goings on out there people, surprising there are a lot of guys out there who don't seem to mind other guys plowing their wives.

Remove this Banner Ad

Weirdest places you've had sex

Remove this Banner Ad

Back