Welcome back Rice80

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Ricey

Glad you dropped in on us on the North boards. It's great to have you back amongst it all. Bad luck (or was it just complacency?) to your guys with the result against Port. Hope you didn't wear out your Grand Final video though
wink.gif

Cheers
SB

Thanks Shinners,

Yes pretty ordinary from the boys, lucky Port can't kick for shit either, could have been alot worse. Still that was their GF and we won't play any worse. We'll know Friday if it's something to really worry about, when we play the Cats .

Yes had to buy a new VCR after the pounding the old one recieved in the off season. I can always get the GF on DVD if the tape gives up the ghost
smile.gif

Hey go big Sav! Also, I see the "premierships going to be a cakewalk" for the pies after defeating last years wooden spooner without a full side. They wonder why people get pissed off with them.

Had to laugh about the Pies on the Minardi cars, a match made in heaven, both losers in their fields
smile.gif

Cheers.

------------------
RED & BLACK BACK to BACK 2001!

If I were an Essendon fan, I'd only worry if your guys put in three or four performances like that in a row during the real season. I still think you'll take the flag, but perhaps without the ease that you did last season....the Dons won't have the same focussed intensity of trying to right a wrong and there will be at least five clubs that have a very good chance of beating them during the home and away and thus, getting enough confidence to do it again during the finals....but the list is still the most talented in the competition. Only complacency, injury and/or a loss of discipline will bring you back into the pack.

Very happy with Big Sav, but doing it in the pre-season is one thing, doing it week in week out in the real season is quite another....I was a bit perturbed by a comment he made after the game about "being totally stuffed by the end of the third quarter". Methinks that Pagan should not use him in the ruck too often.
wink.gif
But the signs are still promising....Essendon and Collingwood old-boy, Ricky Olaranshaw, did very well with the North reserves on Saturday morning, so with some luck, it could be a double dose of egg on the faces of Malthouse, McGuire and the Collingwood faithful.

Great to see ya back Ricey!!

If you wanna catch up on what's been happening on the main board..... there's been about 30,000 posts since you were last here..... have fun
biggrin.gif

PS:- Kids supporting the doggies yet?
wink.gif

Yes welcome Ricey.
Westy is right, been heaps of posts, though a lot of them aren't worth reading. Don't even bother with dan's waste of time thread, it will take you months to read it.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Frodo does not exist outside of Tolkien's imagination

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome back Rice80

Remove this Banner Ad

Back