Welcome home Kurt!

Remove this Banner Ad

so the truth is finally out, he never wanted to go home, he just wanted out of a shit corporation to play for a real footy club. obviously something very wrong down at west lakes. hilarious troll by $kurt.

How are Sydney any more of a "real" football club than us?

No, when he referred to the shit culture of Adelaide he certainly wasn't talking about the city.

I guess Tip was a bit of an outsider at the club. Given the way our players responded (not just winning games, but the hard work in player development to improve) this year I would suggest our culture is fine.

Of course some might consider a good culture is one where the boys regularly go out for mid week drinking sessions at a suburban pub.

Just reinforces the notion that Sydney's a soulless franchise that only competes by using a(n inflated) chequebook.

He toyed with Hawthorn's defence like a killer whale to a seal.

Gibson..>Schoenclangers...lol.

If it means Sydney pwn Hawthorn again for the lulz I'm all for it.

Sydney didn't beat us in defence, and with Spud Tippett will still only have one good forward. Ergo Gibbo will have all the time in the world to stick the fist in.

Sydney didn't beat us in defence, and with Spud Tippett will still only have one good forward. Ergo Gibbo will have all the time in the world to stick the fist in.

Culture.

It's cute that you think he's a good forward though, he's only a good forward when he gets to play on Schoenclangers. I'm guessing he went to Sydney so he'd never have to play against them again? When he played the Swans this year, he had 13 touches and 1 goal. Which wouldn't be so bad, except those are his combined stats from two games.

Culture.

It's cute that you think he's a good forward though, he's only a good forward when he gets to play on Schoenclangers. I'm guessing he went to Sydney so he'd never have to play against them again? When he played the Swans this year, he had 13 touches and 1 goal. Which wouldn't be so bad, except those are his combined stats from two games.

That's our problem: no monster plodders like Rutten to stop forward monster plodders like Tippett, meaning Gibbo has to be super mario at each contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dog of a bloke. This whole saga will see Sydney lose a lot of respect.

I've now thrown them in the Carlton bag of shitfulness.
Interesting, he nominated us, not the other way around. To me this is still a very much wait and see thing, I still remember when Aker was coming to Sydney, Fev and anyone else trying to pump up their value

Interesting, he nominated us, not the other way around. To me this is still a very much wait and see thing, I still remember when Aker was coming to Sydney, Fev and anyone else trying to pump up their value
This is very true. Far from a done deal. TBH if Adelaide try and ask for too much we may pass on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome home Kurt!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back