Welcome home Kurt!

Remove this Banner Ad

On a related point, if Adelaide stopped putting bodies in barrels and solved "The Family" murders and the kidnapping of those little kids maybe more players would feel comfortable there? Just a thought...

so a woman gets raped and murdered in Melbourne just this week, but you focus on the disappearance of three kids in Adelaide nearly 50 years ago? o_O

PS the bodies in the barrel guy was from Qld

How do Sydney constantly poach other teams stars, it's almost like they have an unfair advantage in terms of salary cap, but that couldn't possible be the case in what is such an evenly run and professionally run sporting code.

Just want to say a big welcome home to Sydney Kurt. Obviously he's very excited about returning to his place of birth and reconnecting with family and friends:thumbsu:

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/149269/default.aspx
Sure is. Here's a pic of him relaxing in the Sydney lifestyle with some friends.

9504848-people-climbing-the-dollar-sign.jpg

Recruiters target Adelaide FC players because it is common knowledge it is not a good environment and players are always looking to escape from it.

How do Sydney constantly poach other teams stars, it's almost like they have an unfair advantage in terms of salary cap, but that couldn't possible be the case in what is such an evenly run and professionally run sporting code.
Please list these "star players" and the comparitive pay packets

what a slug !! swans have to find a package to get the crows happy carnt see it happening. the crows will send him to the draft with no hesitation , aint over yet you cocky swannies , could loose tippy and your extra $850k yet

sick em eddie

Josh Kennedy aint going anywhere, and Kennedy and top 10 pick would be ridiculous. I'd say Kennedy's more valuable than Tippett. I'd certainly rather him than Tippett in my side any day.

So if Kennedy is more valuable, why are you paying Tippett $1 million a year? There will be animosity from other players, especially when they find out how much of a team player he is. Sydneys much vaunted culture will be coming in for culture shock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if Kennedy is more valuable, why are you paying Tippett $1 million a year? There will be animosity from other players, especially when they find out how much of a team player he is. Sydneys much vaunted culture will be coming in for culture shock.
Who said we're offering him that? Honestly, some nuffie on BF says 1m and all of a sudden it's true? Gimme a break will ya.

There has to be a big question on Adelaide's culture, they have lost Gunston, Davis and now Tippett. If Sydney have to give away more then our first round pick and a fringe player then we have made a bad deal. Andrejs Everitt and Jesse White might want to head to Radelaide i am not sure whether they like churches or not but Adeliade is such a great city. :thumbsu:

Shitney are just a pose who are only followed by bandwagoners anyway. Not even a real footy club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back