Welcome to Essendon Ryan Crowley

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Ryan :thumbsu:

pinchy.jpg

Wait, so Essendon have 12 of their current players banned for doping violations, and are given the ability to sign up some "top-up" players to replace the drug cheats, and what do they do?

THEY SIGN UP A CONFIRMED DRUG CHEAT! :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Oh Essendon... never change. :thumbsu:
Is Justin Charles available?

Out with old drug cheats and in with the new…

Essendon Same Olds…

They've replaced their narcissistic Golden boy as coach with a pharmacist who oversaw West Coast's toxic drug culture
And now they've replaced their disgraced ex-Brownlow Medalist and AOD/TB4 junkie with another druggie.

What next?

Will Tony Mokbel being making a run for the presidency?

Or hire Schappelle Corby as the runner ?

I'm just waiting for Damian Barrett to report that John Worsfold is trying to break into the Special Air Service's Campbell Barracks in Swanbourne to hire secret agent Ben Cousins out of retirement.

Ryan was a vital member of the Fremantle Football Club and was a good leader for the club and also was JoseMourinho's number one player.

Will do good at Essendon under my recommendation to Worsfold.
Morgs, you're terrible at being Ross.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See, you say that, but had we not assumed you already knew about his Elias on the Flogcast, he may never have mentioned it. :$
What a bastard lol I felt so stupid haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to Essendon Ryan Crowley

Remove this Banner Ad

Back