Universal Love Welcome to Freo- Brandon Walker (Pick 50)

Remove this Banner Ad

He played a phenomenal game on the undeniable Charlie Cameron. Was the difference between a win or loss in that game against Brissie.

Well done Brandon - awesome for a local Freo kid to do so well!

I would love it for the club to have a 100m sprint race at the moment - Frederick v Walker v O'Driscoll v Clark v Switowski v Sturt

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Absolute weapon this kid. Can nullify the opposition’s best small forward and make them accountable at the same time

I’m telling you he’s our Josh Gibson, from the good looks to the impeccable defence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knew he was eligible but didn’t expect him to be nominated tbh.

He’s not a big disposal winner so the random 25 disposal, 10 mark game that someone like Luke Ryan (20/21 year old version) could produce on occasion probably wasn’t going to happen for a few years.

Despite being all class I’m not sure he’s overly noticeable and I mean that in a good way. Just gets the job done.

It’s good they’ve recognised him for his regular performances. Is very much as impressive as some of the guys already nominated and probably more so than the guys they’ll get nominated for the rest of the season. Well deserved.

Just a nice acknowledgement of his development. He adds a brilliant element to the structure and ball movement of the team that can make us so hard to counter and play against.

He's what I'd imagine you'd get if you crossed Roger Hayden with Paul Duffield. Always loved Duffield's line breaking pace from half back, while Roger always had that step that bamboozled the opposition. Now we have a player that does the step at pace.

Congrats on the Rising Star.

Was interviewed on radio last night - spoke very well. In addition to the coaching team, credited the group of young boys led by Brayshaw and Serong keep pushing themselves to get better, with extra time outside of training to keep skills and fitness up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back